Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my Void has been been released from customs and is now on its way to the national depot for delivery. Might get it tomorrow, hopefully.

I thought customs might've seized it so they can add dreaded import taxes, or when it went through the scan they saw two demonic looking things and thought WTF is that thing. :lol

I received my Void yesterday, I didn't expect the package to be that big. He comes with more stuff than I thought, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Wish the photo quality was a little better but eh. The promised time has come! :lecture

Getting his wings/cape on is a nightmare at first. Gonna have him displayed with his normal cloak for now as he spreads out so wide in my cabinet that he touches the other figma. Basically the top half of his torso can be removed and has pegs to fit his arms and cape pieces into which are a little tricky. Also Ubik doesn't have arm articulation, instead has open and closed arms that can be removed and slot in.

Overall Void is amazing and they all look great together. I'm actually happy they're all released now after years of waiting since the early prototypes were shown back in 2014. I don't know if we'll get any new characters in the future but I'm satisfied with the amount we've gotten compared to other franchises in the line.

IMG_20170812_002218.jpg

IMG_20170812_002258(1).jpg

IMG_20170811_233024(2).jpg

IMG_20170812_010346.jpg

Great display. I guess it's all based on ideas of Miura since one review I saw showed that Void is nothing but a big spinal cord underneath that.

Wow forreal? Guess we'll never truly know until the next berserk adaption. Seems like he always cranks out chapters when berserk is shown in some way shape or form in the media.

Looks kinda cool, voids face does look a little wonky but I'm personally not too keen on the sculpts of any figma up close. What scale are figma, 1:12 ratio?

Got Femto. I like it a lot, but his wings absolutely blow. You really can't do much with them at all. He should of come with another piece like Void where they're statically kept in a relaxed pose.

His torso is really loose too.

Femto with the egg looks cool, I just find figma to be a bit over priced. Though if they end up making a skull knight on horseback... I couldn't resist that then. These figures do look pretty boss as a set though.

Looks kinda cool, voids face does look a little wonky but I'm personally not too keen on the sculpts of any figma up close. What scale are figma, 1:12 ratio?

They're 1:12, but they're smaller than other 1:12 figures exp: Marvel Legends. Think like how Medicom figs are smaller than HTs, etc.

Last edited:
Wish the photo quality was a little better but eh. The promised time has come! :lecture

Getting his wings/cape on is a nightmare at first. Gonna have him displayed with his normal cloak for now as he spreads out so wide in my cabinet that he touches the other figma. Basically the top half of his torso can be removed and has pegs to fit his arms and cape pieces into which are a little tricky. Also Ubik doesn't have arm articulation, instead has open and closed arms that can be removed and slot in.

Overall Void is amazing and they all look great together. I'm actually happy they're all released now after years of waiting since the early prototypes were shown back in 2014. I don't know if we'll get any new characters in the future but I'm satisfied with the amount we've gotten compared to other franchises in the line.

Is your head sitting a little bit crooked on the body too? It looks like that in the picture.

This isn't mine but does anyone know what model or make this Zodd is from? Is it art of war or something? He looks articulated.

20637926_1661335667241537_6587296329233791575_n.jpg

Back