Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this on another form .Reason why the Guts from prime1 looks the way it does.
From Kelvin Loke on Facebook:

"More photos of the awesome Berserks Guts which P1 has the privilege to work closely with the creator himself, Kentaro Miura.

Kentaro valuable inputs to make this not just a statue of Guts but a painting in 3D of Kentaro's ever evolving art style.

The impressive base captures the life of Guts as a demon slayer such as the Wolf of Darkness which follows him and the ghosts that hunts him.

Kentaro has given his seal of approval to the final design and look that was showcased in wonderfest.

Ps the paint job on the prototype shown is not final."

Don't read too much into that. Miura gotta eat, so I'm sure he doesn't care about it being perfect.

There's plenty of examples of other creators giving the seal of approval of utter crap. This isn't crap, but sure isn't amazing.

Miura gave the seal of approval to the horrible Berserk 2016/17 CGI ****fest of an anime adaptation so I'd honestly take that statement as 2 grains of salt.
Anyhoo, don't like the heads either. Really doesn't give me Guts. Hopefully F4F's look better.

Miura gave the seal of approval to the horrible Berserk 2016/17 CGI ****fest of an anime adaptation so I'd honestly take that statement as 2 grains of salt.
Anyhoo, don't like the heads either. Really doesn't give me Guts. Hopefully F4F's look better.

F4F's yelling head looks great so far.

Head may look better but that pose is terrible .

Still better than the the prime one. How much will the F4f one cost? 300? 200?

from the information ive gathered watching the various f4f streams guts might cost about $600

Yeah I think he'll be around what Sideshow charges for their 1/4 statues. Plain base version will be cheaper though.

Yeah I think he'll be around what Sideshow charges for their 1/4 statues. Plain base version will be cheaper though.

Does F4F include alternate faces for both regular and exclusive releases of their statues? That's the deciding factor for me, I think I'll go with the release that has Guts's regular frown (non-yelling) face.

Not one of any of these statues has truly impressed me enough to get one. Berserker looks good but I honestly would of preferred a different pose.

Does F4F include alternate faces for both regular and exclusive releases of their statues? That's the deciding factor for me, I think I'll go with the release that has Guts's regular frown (non-yelling) face.

I know the Saitama and 1/4 Ganondorf statues had an extra head for the exclusive. This one may just be the base that's exclusive.

Back