Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2874c75bb225fdbb2edd07e420698e7e.jpg

6747f520fda9c8530bdc4f1a173e4178.jpg

32f7b0550f8442b0eea3d7a0bce305e2.jpg

05f5cb68f9de09af80bad1cdcebfea03.jpg

4d4a8fe7de1e8cad3b26b4dce5dae615.jpg

My first threezero figure. Great figure. Love it. Very pointy and sharp. Feels very high end. Love the sword. The range of motion considering the armor.

Very well done

Last edited:
Man, really want mine now. Originally was thinking of buying two and painting one metallic green. Use to own a couple AOW skull knights on horseback in that colour

Gotta send mine back. I had thought there was extra glue that was left over from the neck spikes... but no, it's paint peeling off.

Last edited:
Not worth it if it's not accurate. Cape is wrong. Likeness is wrong. Base is a cluster ****.

I hope you realise when you throw cr@p like that this statue was supervised by Kentaro Miura himself, so I rather believe this is his interpretation of the character on this scale. Cape is wrong? What the f@ck that suppose to mean? I also don't see the big problem with the likeness, it's just a slightly different take. The only thing I agree here is the too busy base, it could have been less busy, but this is Prime 1 Studio and they always make their bases busy. I have ordered this Guts btw...I love the manga/anime but admittedly I don't know as much about it as some members here, buy hey, that just makes it easier for me. I'm also a big fan of Prime 1's work for they are game changers, brave and revolutionary. So enlighten me what's the big deal with the cape?

I hope you realise when you throw cr@p like that this statue was supervised by Kentaro Miura himself, so I rather believe this is his interpretation of the character on this scale. Cape is wrong? What the f@ck that suppose to mean? I also don't see the big problem with the likeness, it's just a slightly different take. The only thing I agree here is the too busy base, it could have been less busy, but this is Prime 1 Studio and they always make their bases busy. I have ordered this Guts btw...I love the manga/anime but admittedly I don't know as much about it as some members here, buy hey, that just makes it easier for me. I'm also a big fan of Prime 1's work for they are game changers, brave and revolutionary. So enlighten me what's the big deal with the cape?

A lot of **** is "supervised" by Miura himself, even the recent anime that's been airing as of late and it honestly doesn't mean ****. If Miura gives the okay for a horrible-looking anime, then by no means is "giving the okay" by Miura means "approved as the best adaptation/rendition by the author". Some creators set the bar higher/are picky for their approval than others and obviously Miura is not the most stringent for the stuff people make from his franchise.
This is just my opinion, but the faces/heads don't look like Guts from the manga (face and head are too long), the proportions of the statue are a little bit off (longer limbs compared to the size of the head), and the cape isn't too "Berserk" as well; it's just swept to the side, but in the manga the cape is drawn as very flowy/wavy instead. That and the monster/beast on the base has never ever been seen in Berserk before (it's just a random beast design) and takes a huge amount of room on the base. It detracts from the statue's look, and it would've been better if the beast had been one that Guts killed in the manga.
Prime 1 is literally asking for more than $1,000 for their Guts statue so I believe it's perfectly fine to excuse some people for being a bit picky towards their statue. For that price, I'd honestly expect it to look almost perfect. Good for you that you feel happy ordering it, but for me I've followed the manga for years and the statue just doesn't scream Guts for me.

They do yourself and the rest of us a favor, and keep your yap shut about things you don't know about :lol

A lot of **** is "supervised" by Miura himself, even the recent anime that's been airing as of late and it honestly doesn't mean ****. If Miura gives the okay for a horrible-looking anime, then by no means is "giving the okay" by Miura means "approved as the best adaptation/rendition by the author". Some creators set the bar higher/are picky for their approval than others and obviously Miura is not the most stringent for the stuff people make from his franchise.
This is just my opinion, but the faces/heads don't look like Guts from the manga (face and head are too long), the proportions of the statue are a little bit off (longer limbs compared to the size of the head), and the cape isn't too "Berserk" as well; it's just swept to the side, but in the manga the cape is drawn as very flowy/wavy instead. That and the monster/beast on the base has never ever been seen in Berserk before (it's just a random beast design) and takes a huge amount of room on the base. It detracts from the statue's look, and it would've been better if the beast had been one that Guts killed in the manga.
Prime 1 is literally asking for more than $1,000 for their Guts statue so I believe it's perfectly fine to excuse some people for being a bit picky towards their statue. For that price, I'd honestly expect it to look almost perfect. Good for you that you feel happy ordering it, but for me I've followed the manga for years and the statue just doesn't scream Guts for me.

This 100%. Miura and any other creator just wants to get paid in the end.

Gotta send mine back. I had thought there was extra glue that was left over from the neck spikes... but no, it's paint peeling off.
Sucks. But man, this figure, one has to be careful handling it. Very sharp edges and points. Even the thorns on the swords are pointy.

But again. This is one of my favorite all time figures.

My TZ Guts and Skull knight arrive today! So excited, I got the exclusive version SK. Also just got confirmation from AmiAmi that Figma Femto hawk of darkness version is ready to ship! Anyone else collect the figma line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My TZ Guts and Skull knight arrive today! So excited, I got the exclusive version SK. Also just got confirmation from AmiAmi that Figma Femto hawk of darkness version is ready to ship! Anyone else collect the figma line?

Me too but I gotta wait til other stuff my monthly order from there comes in.

I love my figma's , great to hear . I have been waiting so long for these figures. Slan can't wait

I love my figma's , great to hear . I have been waiting so long for these figures. Slan can't wait

Agreed. Not sure how I'll pose Slan yet. Wonder if the actual figure will show nipple? I don't think the prototype did. In all honesty though I'm more excited for Void. He's massive and has that awesome base.

I collect the figmas as well....just waiting for the sas drifters figure to release so ami ami can ship!! So glad to have the god hand finally coming to fruition

So my TZ Guts and Skull knight just arrived... the box Guts is in is severely damaged....wtf. Haven't opened it yet but will post pictures when I get home. The figure better not be damaged or I'll be so pissed.

Just got my skull knight had to pick up at the post office, inquired about my Guts because tracking has no movement since the 11th. Post master said its sitting in customs in newyork for the past 2 weeks WTF.

Agreed. Not sure how I'll pose Slan yet. Wonder if the actual figure will show nipple? I don't think the prototype did. In all honesty though I'm more excited for Void. He's massive and has that awesome base.

From what info I got figma doesn't hold back so I'm pretty sure we get nipples

I could've sworn I saw one of her nips in a photo from a few months back. And she gettin' displayed how she should - one hand on the tit, the other on her ****. :monkey3

Which version of Femto are you getting btw? Non-egg version for me. I'm hoping mine ships soon as I had a dream the other night about it arriving. :lol

Shots of the packaging for both versions:

2-58.jpg

3-54.jpg

Back