Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon.co.jp, hlj, amiami and nipponyasan don't have him in stock yet, so I doubt that he is out already.

i dont own too many statues but i think that prime1 guts looks pretty cool. Flex planned it, final payment will be on my 40th bday next year...

No email from Amiami for me yet either.

i dont own too many statues but i think that prime1 guts looks pretty cool. Flex planned it, final payment will be on my 40th bday next year...

Congrats! I really like the normal head much more now with the most recent pics. I also don't mind the busy base like some. Weaponslayer said he's afraid the base would freak people out, but that's what I want from Berserk. I mean, rape horse is stretching things too far, but Prime1 put just the right amount of messed up in there.

I'm not a big fan of the figma line, but this is beautiful.

birth_of_the_hawk.jpg

just got my shipping notice for skull knight ex from 3zero, i had ordered the 3z guts from bbts a while ago but it like went into hyper extended p/o... that was like 8 months ago. think they were expecting more stock and never got it fulfilled?! meh, second quarter 2017...

Back