Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't like the Gecco face either.

I actually like the main/normal face from Prime1 more than I did before.

The Medicom is the most accurate so far. I wish it could be repainted, but I'm too paranoid repainting the body (getting those straps from the armor off)

Threezero's... if only the hair was taller.

In my opinion Prime1 should learn that sometimes less is more with this statue. I would have gotten this piece but the base is just waaaaay too cluttered. Also I know that Berserk is full of gore but I can't justify a bunch of intestines and a crawling phetus in any part of my house or office without freaking everybody out.
I'm not saying censor it, but at least make those parts removable.

^ this right here. It's such a mess. You got branches, skulls, intetestines , a fetus, the dog and then puck. Like holy crap save some stuff for other statues. For the debut it should of been just guts swinging his sword on a clean base with puck and I guess some spirits in the back but that's it.

Anyone knows of any EU reseller that stocks Prime1 statues? I know about CollectiblesDirect, but they won't ship this one outside of UK :dunno

In my opinion Prime1 should learn that sometimes less is more with this statue. I would have gotten this piece but the base is just waaaaay too cluttered. Also I know that Berserk is full of gore but I can't justify a bunch of intestines and a crawling phetus in any part of my house or office without freaking everybody out.
I'm not saying censor it, but at least make those parts removable.

^ this right here. It's such a mess. You got branches, skulls, intetestines , a fetus, the dog and then puck. Like holy crap save some stuff for other statues. For the debut it should of been just guts swinging his sword on a clean base with puck and I guess some spirits in the back but that's it.

Big busy bases common for Prime 1. The sculptor said this maybe the only Guts statue he ever does so he wanted to go all out.

All that, and they missed out on the most important part.

KvMC3uk.jpg

I've been waiting for large high end Guts statue for years, but if they dont get the likeness right it will be easy pass for me.

I actually like the base, it's bloody and messy which is basically Berserk it self.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

I can't tell for sure from the pictures, but it doesn't look like he has the brand of the sacrifice on his neck. It would be a shame to add all that detail to the base and miss one of the most important features on the actual character. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Man, I really love this piece of art, but I have no idea who is this guy. Can anyone please tell me what comic or anime (any resources) to know this guy best?

Man, I really love this piece of art, but I have no idea who is this guy. Can anyone please tell me what comic or anime (any resources) to know this guy best?

hey buddy, this is the Berserk Collectibles and discussion thread. I'd start with the title and work backwards from there to figure out what he's from

Are there any news on the release date of Figma Femto? He got pushed back already so I wouldn't be surprised if they would delay his release again.

Back