Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you guys recommend the ThreeZero guts figure? I don't have any Berserk collectibles and would love a Guts figure. I have a small collection of 1/6 hot toys figures.

From what I've seen it looks pretty good? The head could be better though.

I still stand by Medicom>Threezero tbh. In hand might be a different story but from what I've seen it's just ugly. Blood splattering is overdone/distracting, head is too small, hair is too thick, cloth wrapping is oversized and looks like it's being held together by glue, the cape is basically a dirty dish rag, I could go on but I'll leave it at an etc. Just a messy looking figure overall. Medicom might be too clean and toyish but at least it's got style going for it.

The problem with the Medicom is that it's Medicom so it's painted very bland and it uses rubber instead of leather. ThreeZero has leather and much better looking paint and armor, but the head sculpt likeness isn't as strong as Medicom's.

Well, I personally thought there was a lot more more wrong than just likeness but to each their own I suppose. I actually don't mind the plastic armor. Especially considering the source material were the animated films (iirc, at least). There was no reason for Medicom to go all out on paint or materials. Crisp and clean was suffice.

I'm getting both tho. Guts changes through the course of the manga and that reminds me of the early interpretations. Upset we didn't see any threezero this toy fair. No berserker armor. Hope we get Griffith .

I've got both too and I like both.

Well, I personally thought there was a lot more more wrong than just likeness but to each their own I suppose. I actually don't mind the plastic armor. Especially considering the source material were the animated films (iirc, at least). There was no reason for Medicom to go all out on paint or materials. Crisp and clean was suffice.

Going for the anime instead of a manga look alone is cause for concern. I couldn't even finish the new anime series. Berserk is gritty and full of wonderful detail compared to other manga.

Going for the anime instead of a manga look alone is cause for concern. I couldn't even finish the new anime series. Berserk is gritty and full of wonderful detail compared to other manga.

You got me there, lol. In any case, for me Red Mark x Inflames hit all the marks that the others missed. Too bad we're not likely to get that release...

Z$A4CV_D2$O3L[P68ARP5W0-1.jpg
未命名.jpg

Here is my commission work of 1/6 Guts head sculpt with movable eye

Back