Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not good . Does the figure feel heavy ? Or light and cheap.

I'll give them a comparison with weight later but it feels real fragile in comparison to medicom. You can't bend the legs backward at the hip to give him a more upright posture either. I do love the paint work since it's got nice deep colors that pop and don't look flat. Don't care for the dull looking face.

It's a nice figure, but I wouldn't say it beats the medicom overall. I'd say they balance out with each other but I think the medicom has less cons than the threezero.

I really hate I need to glue the one latch back into his belt

I'll give them a comparison with weight later but it feels real fragile in comparison to medicom. You can't bend the legs backward at the hip to give him a more upright posture either. I do love the paint work since it's got nice deep colors that pop and don't look flat. Don't care for the dull looking face.

It's a nice figure, but I wouldn't say it beats the medicom overall. I'd say they balance out with each other but I think the medicom has less cons than the threezero.

I really hate I need to glue the one latch back into his belt
Feels more fragile than Medicom? That is not good news...Medicom's figures have improved quite a lot but still feel the cheapest and most fragile out of all the big companies.

I don't own any threezero figures but had the idea they were of good quality.

Anyone with the figure care to confirm the quality feel?

KVbxsVK.jpg

35HO30a.jpg

iphjr4G.jpg

PyoqxJA.jpg

EBVjpdr.jpg

0lE3qx8.jpg

p96jazK.jpg

EQRWruB.jpg

eTdZTNJ.jpg

Cpcxx03.jpg

yQ5iMsE.jpg

9uyqj2R.jpg

Alright after messing with it a bit more last night, I got some more info. The Medicom feels like it weighs ever so slightly more. The legs do work on my Threezero since I didn't realize it was a tough ratchet joint, so they do indeed move backward. Overall I have a different stance on it. I like the pain work and colors on the TZ much more than the Medi since that one is completely flat. That said, if I had to recommend a version to get right now I would say the TZ since it's cheaper and overall looks better on a shelf. Now that being said, I'm not knocking the Medicom since I don't like the headsculpt at all. It's well painted, but that's it. There's much more character with the Medi, and choices since the eye can be moved.

So in the end my biggest problems with the TZ are this. The wrapped hands feel like they're fall apart if continually messed with or removing the sword. The sword hand always had some bandage coming off it looked like with the first time trying to get it open for the sword. I think TZ went a bit crazy with the weathering, especially the pants. There's like a crust on the inner thigh on mine.

And let's not forget this.

06BuojV.jpg

This little latch that the strap is hooked to, on his belt, is just a plug and when I was trying to adjust his posture it popped out. I had though I ripped something off since I just saw something fall off him. Luckily, I just needed a bit of glue and it looks like nothing ever happened.

I'd recommend the figure definitely.

Nice pics, you actually made the head look decent in some of them pics. It looks quite good from the 3/4 view

Whats the medi cape look like on the TZ figure.

Heres something i've wondering, in the manga when hes the black swordsman doesn't the cape have a hood?

I didn't want to swap anything since I really just don't even want to touch the Medi cape since it ****ing dyes any paint it touches. I like the idea of the TZ cape, but they made it too ugly.

It does have a hood, but it was barely seen in the manga. I can only recall this, in the very beginning of the Black Swordsman Arc.

download.jpg

Great pictures of this Snake . Thank you . Are you up for posting some pics with the alternate head sculpt in an action pose ? Thank you again for taking the time out to post these.

I think I can cover that crust since the codpiece wasn't centered by a lot. I asked my girl to send me pics of it before she goes to work of it and it's definitely askew a lot to the right. I'll report back later.

I didn't even check the other head.

I'll post closer shots later. My girl took a look at it and said I can probably move code piece to cover it. Looking at the pics I took, it's definitely in the wrong position. I really don't want to have to replace it... but she said there would be enough movement of it to cover it so...

Yep the belt / chain thingy pops off every now and then its annoying. What type of glue did you use snake?

Lol how? I just don't see it. TZ blows it away. We can say the sculpt is up to personal preference (I prefer TZ for the realistic look), but the rest of it is without question on the TZ.

The only thing I like about the Medicom is that you can probably actually do action poses with it. Also the head sculpt is better but everything else about the TZ just blows medicom away. Especially the price point

I tried scrubbing some of that crap off his pants, but didn't make it too much better. I contacted Threezero and of course say it's not a defect.

I guess I'll end up buying another one... what else is new.

Damn that sucks. Is it really that bad to make you buy a replacement? Or you just want two of them lol..?

Back