Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea when I'll get mine. I waited until just a few weeks ago to preorder from BBTS. It says estimated to arrive in October, but I don't know if that's accurate.

I'm guessing will be waiting because this only went back up for preorder when threezero announced skull knight and announced a second batch of Guts for 2017 . But who knows maybe someone cancels and we get lucky .

Bored.. Hopefully you all get your TZ guts soon. :D
14470407_10207932165329905_3207257809080046336_n.jpg
14516508_10207932165129900_7654105315159344952_n.jpg

I got the cash now to pay for Skull Knight... but the TZ site doesn't even allow me to go to Paypal to do it...

I talked to them, and told me to just place a new order. Just put it in, so I'm glad that I'm locked in to getting the EX.

I talked to them, and told me to just place a new order. Just put it in, so I'm glad that I'm locked in to getting the EX.

Very nice! Getting it without the EX sword doesn't seem worth it to me. And what I just learned about BBTS, is the total price is actually $25 more than the item cost. Never bought from them before. Would've saved a lot just buying from TZ. I like their one price system.

I'm still debating on getting SK. I've been a fan of Berserk for quite awhile but just recently started reading the manga. I like Skull Knight a lot but since I've only seen him in the show, and Golden Age Arc movies, I still don't know much about him. I don't know if he's a must have or not.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I'm still debating on getting SK. I've been a fan of Berserk for quite awhile but just recently started reading the manga. I like Skull Knight a lot but since I've only seen him in the show, and Golden Age Arc movies, I still don't know much about him. I don't know if he's a must have or not.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
In the manga, he keeps getting better and better and cooler and stronger.

Nice Avatar and sig Snake. I was blown away by how awesome and mature the trailer was. It looks great!

Thanks. Some people hated it, but c'mon it was only a two minute teaser with no a lot of anything in it. I'm excited for it, and anything is better than the other films they did.

Thanks. Some people hated it, but c'mon it was only a two minute teaser with no a lot of anything in it. I'm excited for it, and anything is better than the other films they did.

What is there to hate? It's exactly how I pictured power rangers if it were made for adults. It also might be because I wasn't expecting anything cool lol. Any chance Hot Toys makes some figs for this? I could see myself being interested. And are the zords being redesigned too, or will it resemble the OG Dinozord?

Back