Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so tempted to pull the trigger on this guy . I canceled my order last week but now I'm having second thoughts . What do I do ?

Honestly , I never even heard of this guy until I saw a video review https://youtu.be/6Rov52qQEfU
. It reminds me of something out of a road warrior movie . Sounds crazy I know but I've been watching some of this material/ movie on YouTube and I love it . Problem is space / $$ . So many figures coming in already . Asmus Gandalf , armored Batman , regular bats , black widow ex . It's to much .

I have a feeling that it still says preorder because the first batch coming in was for original preorders only. I might not get this now if I order anyway . I might have to wait till next year .

Kinda odd it's been two full days and still no shipments. I guess they got a huge backlog of stuff that had to go out.

I'm probably paying for Skull Knight tomorrow.

That's odd. Email was how I found out. Check spam?

Mine should be arriving Tuesday! Which is perfect since my weekend will be dealing with Hurricane Matthew. Spent the morning packing up my 1/6 collection in water proof boxes. Hoping the collection will stay safe!

Just got email return from BBTS . They said that they only received a limited amount in this first batch and that they won't be able to meet all preorders made . There expecting more in the future but it looks to be the next wave which is next year . Maybe another shipment will come in before but there not sure . Anyway I went ahead and preordered.

That's odd. Email was how I found out. Check spam?

Mine should be arriving Tuesday! Which is perfect since my weekend will be dealing with Hurricane Matthew. Spent the morning packing up my 1/6 collection in water proof boxes. Hoping the collection will stay safe!

I actually did get one, it got buried under a lot of emails. Tuesday for me too.

I have no idea when I'll get mine. I waited until just a few weeks ago to preorder from BBTS. It says estimated to arrive in October, but I don't know if that's accurate.

Back