Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still going to get it from them, but **** paying half now and half later would be much nicer. I bought 3A's dumb REX and forked over that $499 up front and it was riddled with problems.

Anyone have any information on when the US Berserk PS4 game will be available for preorder?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well some games go up for preorder without release dates set. Usually they have a place holder release date of the last day of the year. Anyway, I was hoping there was some better information out there than what I've seen which just said a fall release.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes a serious kick in the balls. Even after preordering from BBTS, I'm considering ThreeZero. That Sword is a huge deal and is what caused the latest arc to start. What the fuq TZ. Can't help but feel I'm being bent over a table here.

And the game is still listed as Fall 2016 for US. Seeing how it's almost fall, I'd hope we get a date, like tomorrow. It is the Tokyo Game Show this week so maybe they'll announce something. And that Berserk Armor Guts video they released this morning was soooooo sick! They absolutely nailed it!

Goodies on display in Berserk themed restaurant in Yokohama. More at https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope

CsJfl7wUAAEPCZJ.jpg

CsJgyFjUsAA-jd8.jpg

CsJccQvUIAUs34A.jpg

I imagine the ones that don't eat the Mozgus meal will be burned at the stake for heretics. :lol

I orders GuTs and Skull knight from BBTS . On Threezero's page it says guts and skull knight won't be available until next year but BBTS says Sept , 2016 for Guts . You guys think I'll get him as early as next month ??

I'm debating buying the threezero Guts figure because it's back in stock at BBTS even though I'm not a Berserk fan... I tried reading the manga a while back but couldn't really get into it. The character just looks cool to me. But maybe spending $200+ on something I'm not a big fan of isn't a good idea. lol

I can't comprehend not being able to get into it. When I first read it, it completely swallowed me up to where I'm reading dozens of chapters at a clip.

Yeah, especially as there is the whole BOTH arc at the beginning. I can understand those that might not be too fussed about the otherworldly monster aspect but that would be later on

I have a quick probably dumb question as I don't have much experience collecting. I have the 3zero Guts preordered through Amazon, but noticed BBTS had more up and was wondering if BBTS was more reliable? Mostly just curious b/c amazon never ran out of preorders compared to other places. Thanks!

The BOTH arc? Idk, I liked the character of Guts, but the events and other characters that were happening in the beginning didn't do anything for me. Between snake man, the elf, and bandaged grotesque man, I didn't see the appeal. I looked it up on Berserk wiki, and I don't even think I finished the "Guardians of Desire" arc. That plotline didn't really interest me. I wish it did though, and I may try picking it up again soon.

Back