Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The boots is a one piece plastic, even if he had internal ankle articulation, the boots would be restricting it.

That's disappointing to read. I would have liked it if they could have made the boots two separate pieces to allow for some ankle articulation.

Any more pics of Gattsu?

Serpico waiting for him at the ledge? lol

dfo2PyV.jpg

Close up
UxBAdhO.jpg

F6jCVXl.jpg

Can sombody pose him with his angry face? I think that is overall better than the regular face.

I agree so far. I don't like the proportions of the dragonslayer on the Threezero. It's not wide enough. The Medicom's is perfect.

Although I'm still getting the Threezero version since they're doing Berserker down the line.

Really not liking this or the medicom.

The Inflames one is the best of the all but looks like it will never be released.

Threezero made the face too long, limited articulation, the sword looks weird.

Medicom's body is too toyish, the face proportions look better then Threezero, but the head looks really small.

Still better than the original 1/6 Guts, but that inflames one is a masterpiece.

Last edited:
Someone posted this on reddit https://imgur.com/a/994hL. I think it looks okay but the angry face looks really goofy. I agree with MxBxM, the inflames version is an absolute masterpiece and will be the only 1/6 Guts I'll purchase if it ever gets released.

Yeah I'm not keen on these heads at all. I'm glad people are seeing it my way when I was like the only one saying it well over a year ago...

His hair really sucks.

Hi guys, just came across this thread today and thought I'd share my collection. Some of them are figmas and the others are Art of War figures (not statues). Let me know what you think!

View attachment 231572

View attachment 231573

View attachment 231574

Not the best pic, bust Femto looking Sinister in the background
View attachment 231571

Also wanted to bump this, I finally got around to ordering the figma Casca so I'll be adding her to my collection soon. I also pre-ordered the figma Femto coming out of the Behelit. I wonder if he'll turn out better than the art of war Femto shown in my pictures. Thoughts?

I still like the threezero angry head is the best of the two. The normal has the long face, odd proportions.

Last edited:
Frankly the angry faces on both the ThreeZero and Medicom suck, but Medicom has the edge on the neutral face for sure!

That's disappointing to read. I would have liked it if they could have made the boots two separate pieces to allow for some ankle articulation.

Hey superhobo I was mistaken about the ankle articulation, took it out to check again and it is slightly articulated (not much though). Hope you get yours soon!

From what I've seen of the faces, I really like them. Sure Inflames is better, but it's unlicensed and prob will not get released. I almost got the medicom, but the price is ridiculous and their quality is usually subpar. The figures feel too light and cheaply made. Not to mention the hideous joints and screw covers. Guts having a seamless right arm is huge. Even if the articulation has a smaller range, it just looks much better. And I'm going to be displaying mine, so that is the most important thing to me.

Hey superhobo I was mistaken about the ankle articulation, took it out to check again and it is slightly articulated (not much though). Hope you get yours soon!
I was about to point out this guy made a review in youtube, in chinese I believe, and showed some minor ankle tilt. The arm seems to bend a bit more than 90°. The normal sculpt has a weird shape from the front. The right arm was limited bend. That was all I could see as negatives on the review. The rest looks good, but not good enough. That Inflames Guts spoiled it.

Back