Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
98% of that figure looks amazing, but the screw covers and elbow joint have got me holding out for the three zero version
i wont lie i preordered threezero ver and canceled it short after. head to small, his canon arm cant even bend properly by the looks of it. i think the seamless arms look great, but will have issues. the yelling face look like he's yawning. everything else looks amazing, but i wish inflames bring theirs out soon.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I need to get on this fast. Good lord, this will probably be figure of the year for me.

I really hate the way they put together the collar. They got that stiff fabric nylon thing in there and you can't really adjust it at all.

The Medicom screaming face is good, but it's not quite as intense and fierce looking as the inflames head. However, the inflames head sculpt doesn't quite capture Gut's likeness as much as I would like. Maybe I'll have 2 black swordsman guts on my shelf.

Actually after seeing this image ThreeA just posted on Instagram I'd say that the screaming sculpt is my second favorite out of the three.

Capture.JPG

Hypothetical: If you ever were in a position to use a Behelit, what dream, goal, ideal, or want would it be in pursuit of? I hope no one would use it.

I wouldn't use it at all. It's like making a deal with the devil. Nothing good comes from it and you have to sacrifice someone close to you in order for your wish to be granted. Then you pretty much turn into a demon.

Back