Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone would be better off just ignoring him. I bet he gets his "knowledge" from other forums, and then expounds his nonsense here on SSF.

Anyway, my Guts got processed through NY yesterday... still no update on where it's at. I assume by tomorrow.

I have Skyward Sword Link and MGS Tiger Stripe Camo Naked Snake. Like I said they're not terrible at all. Just inferior when compared to the other companies doing 1/6 scale figures. I always hear that Medicom does amazing Anime figures, but I look at Captain Harlock and Raiden by Hot Toys and to me those are anime characters. I feel like if Hot Toys did a Guts their face sculpt would be a million times better than anything I've seen come out of Medicom.

Harlock & Raiden are 3D characters, the only Cartoon Character Hot Toys did was Golgo 13. They did Appleseed but they were also 3D. I don't think any company outperform Medicom with 2D characters, main reason is 2D characters just not that popular outside Japan so no one else bother trying. The Medicom Cartoon Wolverine ain't bad but the movie ones were bad.

i'm not sure how happy or not happy you are with Link, but from the pics i think it looks good enough, 8/10, compared to the Figma it's pretty accurate. also Medicom doesn't always do their figures In House, many times they just collaborate with other companies that already made figures related and modify them into 1/6.

That's hilarious. How can you rate anything, when you don't even have a single action figure? Do you even read Berserk, or this just another thread, where you spew arm-chair knowledge without knowing anything about a series?

you don't need to own anything to have knowledge about them, like i mentioned before, how many people actually own Supercars to be "eligible" to talk about it in car forums? Not owning one doesn't mean they don't have any knowledge about it. how well do you know your body? do you go for medical checkups annually?

And he won't acknowledge your post, like he never does any of mine when I call him out.

if you ain't typing anything worth discussing other than personal attacks, nothing to discuss about. or are you trying to troll and drag this thread for a 10 page out of topic discussion again?

looking at how you respond to other new members, you're trying real hard to make new members think this forum is full of grumpy old men. yea that was personal, totally out of topic, but since you called me out so many times no harm posting this.

if you ain't typing anything worth discussing other than personal attacks, nothing to discuss about. or are you trying to troll and drag this thread for a 10 page out of topic discussion again?

looking at how you respond to other new members, you're trying real hard to make new members think this forum is full of grumpy old men. yea that was personal, totally out of topic, but since you called me out so many times no harm posting this.

Coming from the guy that's made his duty to troll in the past. For example, you lead an Iron Man argument in the Arkham Knight thread for several pages that you wouldn't let up, so don't preach to me about having good conduct around this place. You were the epitome of trolling at one point, and now you have this sense of being so well read on absolutely everything collectible related when you don't even collect anything. Multiple people on here hate you, and wanted you banned long ago, so it extends far beyond my opinion of you.

And I don't treat new members any differently, so cite your source.

you don't need to own anything to have knowledge about them, like i mentioned before, how many people actually own Supercars to be "eligible" to talk about it in car forums? Not owning one doesn't mean they don't have any knowledge about it. how well do you know your body? do you go for medical checkups annually?

Crappy analogy. You don't have a collection, you don't have any figures, but you talk about things and pull advise out of your rear end in every thread as if you're well-versed in this hobby. Arm-chair philosophy isn't worth squat in collecting. Stop wasting your time and everyone else's. More importantly, stop wasting everyone else's time.

On a lighter note, my Guts tracking updated...

BL36VSd.gif

It's in my city... probably will get delivered today.

Can't we all get along? People have opinions, they may or may not line up with yours. End of story.

Last edited:
Got Guts finally. First impressions, it's a Goliath of a figure. The dragonslayer is the perfect scale and the face is perfect. I don't like the collar on the cape, but I don't like the Band of the Hawk version either. I'll post pics later.

"You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding."

a7620N4.jpg

U80rLo4.jpg

6aQLWhL.jpg

pxxrTmE.jpg

chzdwvL.jpg

oBljdpW.jpg

Gog0HfY.jpg

He's taller than the BOH version, but he wasn't a full adult in the Golden Age so I guess he got taller.

qUgSZti.jpg

"You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding."

a7620N4.jpg

U80rLo4.jpg

6aQLWhL.jpg

pxxrTmE.jpg

chzdwvL.jpg

oBljdpW.jpg

Gog0HfY.jpg

He's taller than the BOH version, but he wasn't a full adult in the Golden Age so I guess he got taller.

qUgSZti.jpg

Looks pretty sweet!

Since words cannot express the awesomeness of how that looks:

QQeZcZL.gif

t9bScLe.gif

3ZPFFuh.gif

4WeMI66.gif

hd7rC6V.gif

qUgSZti.jpg

b6fyd3w.gif

Wow like five gifs in one post. Thank you for bringing back the fun to this thread. And thank you Snake for the close up pictures of the head.

Back