Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know one thing I like about guts, the guy always wears crotch armor. Most people didn't, smart guy if you ask me.

He doesn't wear much armor prior to the Black Swordsman arc. Being as he's a human whirlwind, he butchers entire groups of heavily armored soldiers without even any effort. I like the transition of his look as the Black Swordsman, since it coincides with his mental state at that point, and he was dealing with much more dangerous game.

https://twitter.com/berserk_anime/status/681650829665828864

2wludtc.jpg

Wow...

He doesn't wear much armor prior to the Black Swordsman arc. Being as he's a human whirlwind, he butchers entire groups of heavily armored soldiers without even any effort. I like the transition of his look as the Black Swordsman, since it coincides with his mental state at that point, and he was dealing with much more dangerous game.

True he did kill 100 men on his own. I have watched the original anime series and read about the manga but do not know the Black Swordsman Arc entirely. Hopefully the new anime coming will be good.

Will never get the medicom breaking figure thing. Have so many medicom figures that don't break at all, my naruto and sasuke , my fma figures and many others held up so well. Probably cuz I just place my figures on the shelf and leave them alone.

Black Swordsman comes with tons of pleather so yes it will eventually break down. Other than the usual fragile plastic, it's ok as long as it doesn't involve pleather.

I don't really mind the computer graphics, but it better be a good presentation complete with ultra violence.

I ...... I do t know what to think. That cgi as horrible then they showed that amazing animation so now I'm sorta like...... Eh?

Dang that arm is terrible. First it's way too weak looking, and two all those visible screws.

Visible screws? Did you mean the screw covers? I'm not too much of a fan of those, but I think I could live with them.

Back