Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it just me?

K2jHzXZ.jpg

i pretty much like everything except the eye and .. i cannot unsee that weird lordotic posture

The Gecco naruto statue is like 165 I think so this could be the same. I like medicoms version better tho.

Will be buying this love the base it's very detailed and doesn't cost $1000 dollars.

Found out headlong sculpted this he has some of the best berserk kits around glad he's sculpting officially now.

is it just me?

i pretty much like everything except the eye and .. i cannot unsee that weird lordotic posture

the 2nd red line you have should be much farther back, you have it goin down the seam in armor were it closes, chest armor extends back farther than that. dunno if that made sense :p :)

see the crook in his left elbow, i imagine thats where his back is really. so he is leaning abit but not as far as your image with the red lines suggest etc

Face is fugly. Only Medicom can prefect his face I guess. Otherwise looks great. Might have to buy this AND the Max Factory one AND the Medicom just to have a Guts shrine.

I'll wait until ThreeZero starts their Berserk stuff. If anything, Skull Knight with a horse in 1/6th scale would be insta-buy for me regardless the price. I'm sure it'll all be awesome, but first i need my Dorohedoro Caimen figure. . .

Face is fugly. Only Medicom can prefect his face I guess. Otherwise looks great. Might have to buy this AND the Max Factory one AND the Medicom just to have a Guts shrine.

I think his face is dead on his look does change in the manga hes rough around the edges just older looking.

He really is. he's going up against beings who control time and gravity. he gets hit hard but he comes back swinging seriously he's an amazing fighter

Back