Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EMS, from Amiami. I spend a lot everyon month at Amiami so maybe they give me a quick turn-around, but I think it's just EMS. They shipped on Friday and I got it today.

EMS, from Amiami. I spend a lot everyon month at Amiami so maybe they give me a quick turn-around, but I think it's just EMS. They shipped on Friday and I got it today.

That's awesome hope they do more if not at least we got a hawks version.

Yeah. I hope they do more as well. I saw on MFC (Myfigurecollection.net) that someone emailed them asking about Griffith and they said they had no plans to continue the line. But I mean.. they wouldn't just tell anyone what they were doing, so I think we could see more. Who knows? At least we have Figma, and one amazing 12" Guts figure- finally. The nice thing is now it'd be really easy for a 3rd Party to do a tweaked recast of the RAH head with a closed eye for the Black Swordsman version. Make some armor for his legs, a cannon arm, a new sword, and then you can just dye his cape black. Medicom did all the hard work for us with the body, clothing, hands, and head sculpt. Which also illustrates how easy it would be for them to do a second version of him.. It'll be a shame if they don't.

Then again berserk isnt as popular as most animes out there im glad we got this though.cant wait to snap pics of him.

At least you guys get to play with the figure. My 2 figures just arrived back home in NY...and I'm here in china. I won't be back till sept.

Dammit.

Even though I wasnt ready for that ending im still getting berserk figs. It was quite a ride.

Has anyone seen a review yet for the 1/6th RAH Guts yet? Whoever is getting him here, please share your thoughts! I'd like to know if the seams on the arms aren't so noticeable and I want to know how tall he is.

I snapped some quick pictures, hopefully they will give a good reference. The seams are noticeable. I don't have another 12" figure to compare his scale to, but from MFC he's H=300 mm (11.7 in). I think looking at him in good, direct sunlight the paint could be a bit better on this face. I think some subtle shading is what he's missing He's not quite as nice as the proto, but when are they ever? It's a great figure though. Note that I haven't really tweaked the eyes yet, and from what I've seen he looks better with them set a little higher. I don't think my photos do him justice, so look forward to more from other people.

DSC00896_zps02be03e2.jpg

DSC00895_zpsad4e67b3.jpg

Someone uploaded some pics of their own to MFC, with the green backgrounds. This is a better example of how good he can look.

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/160789#tab/user/date/1/1

The head sculpt is perfect I dont mind the seams at the end of the day its a toy.

For those of you asking about scale, AoW statues usually 1/10th scale. They released a few 1/6th scale statues, I believe they were all guts statues. Anyways I contacted AoW about any future 1/6th release statues and they responded and said they will not be making anymore 1/6th statues due to costs involved. I love the AoW artwork / statues but the scale just isn't for me. Would be amazing is SSC could pick up this license for 1/4 or even 1/5 scale statues.

It was wish they would do another series based on the manga .

But they said they are making more movies though. And why on earth has the author not finished this yet, it came out in the 80s. Who does he think he is g rr Martin?

Weird, one of the seam lines looks well closed and the other is rather distracting. Is there a wire in the cape? Does he have swap out faces or swap out eyes? Can he hold his giant sword without any weight issues?

But they said they are making more movies though. And why on earth has the author not finished this yet, it came out in the 80s. Who does he think he is g rr Martin?

Watch the current movies they added the Skull Knight But cut alot of stuff out. About the author he writes and draws the manga yea it taking way to long I agree .

There was a period where he stopped. Not due to health reasons or family issues.

He was addicted to idolmaster....

Idolmaster....

Let that sink in for a moment.

I haven't messed around with him much to be honest. I'm waiting until I can get a case to put him in. I'm guessing he can hold his sword fine from the pictures I've seen (check the MFC link). I have no idea about the cloak and I'm not going to open it to check, sorry. I'm sure more reviews will be coming in soon with more info. For your other questions, do you even know anything about the figure or read my other posts? lol. (I'm joking around with you, don't take it the wrong way). His eyes move independent of each other just like you would see on a Hot Toys figure. The first run of the figure comes with a second face with gritted teeth.

Oh wow I didn't know he had the moveable eye feature, that's pretty cool. I had Guts on preorder, but the month of March is way too expensive for me so I had to drop him. Nevertheless, if reviews are positive I'll strive to track him down later.

Yeah, it's awesome. It adds a lot to the figure. Well, maybe it's because it's Guts, or an anime/manga figure, but I will say Medicom Guts is the first 12" figure I've felt like I will keep forever. I've sold every Hot Toys and Sideshow figure that has come into my possession. Guts I plan on keeping. I had to do the same with Link, January and February were huge months for me so I had to lighten up March. I'll have to grab him a bit later.

There was a period where he stopped. Not due to health reasons or family issues.

He was addicted to idolmaster....

Idolmaster....

Let that sink in for a moment.

Looked on google and he stopped becuase of this weird anime? lol what?

Back