Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then again don't guts got a few behelits in his stash?
I think he have a few. Skull Knight on the other hand, lol. Either way I'm happy to see some more high end berserk stuff come out. I'd love an officially licensed Dragonslayer, or Black Swordsman/Berserker Medicom Guts

One thing I will say negative about the berserker armor figma is the cape is so heavy it really limits any pose you do with it on. Other then that its fantastic

Yeah the cape hinders a lot.

IIRC there it's one crimson behelit every 1000 years. Also I believe in the manga Guts/The Counts Behelit is green

It's every 216 years.

And every 1,000 years they can take a flesh form.

qSJjXrf.jpg

Nice, the video link says 1:5 scale. About time there was a license in a larger scale for this franchise!

Very nice piece, hopefully they can continue with this line.

Anyone have word of when maxfactory will be putting out pre-orders?

There's been talk about them continuing in the Black Swordsmen arc but I don't think they've mentioned when it will come out.

Nobody ever knows with Berserk i sorta just comes when it does and then leaves and then comes back its like a storm or somthing.

Its about time sombody smacked or even laid a hand on him. Worst kind of person ever...... and haha it doesnt matter he can delay all he likes but it will eventually come out soon.

Falconia will definitely fall. I guess it'll happen whenever Guts is done playing with the Fairy King.

Back