Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't recommend Gantz to an 11 year old. 💀

This is an 11 year old with some pretty lenient content restrictions so, the issue with Berserk isnt so much the violence as it is the sexually oriented violence.

I just don't want it haunting his dreams. I don't want him in therapy at 30 all "Then my father who I now call by his first name gave me a stack of books half my height at the time and said "Check this out!"".

This is an 11 year old with some pretty lenient content restrictions so, the issue with Berserk isnt so much the violence as it is the sexually oriented violence.

I just don't want it haunting his dreams. I don't want him in therapy at 30 all "Then my father who I now call by his first name gave me a stack of books half my height at the time and said "Check this out!"".
Gantz has a lot of nudity.

IMG_9784.jpeg

Got a notification from BBTS that the black swordsman 1/6 reissue will be shipping soon. I was expecting it back in February. Will definitely have to order Griffith now.

Looking at those pics side by side one looks a bit taller than the other and also one arm looks shinier than other.

Do you have both the original and reissue? Any noticeable improvements if so?
Yes, the Guts on the left is the original, the right is the reissue. Probably the bandage wrap is tighter and tidier on the reissue. Then again the original is an old figure, so the wrap might be loosen. The new one has shinier armor, my old one is more matte. And the cape feels like a different material. The old one is more like a flannel material. The reissue feels like a cotton material. Head sculpt is the same, a bit better in skin tone on the new one, a bit lifelike because the old one is more tan, orange tone.
Looking at those pics side by side one looks a bit taller than the other and also one arm looks shinier than other.
Yes, I think the reissue is slightly taller. But only a little bit. Or might be because my old one is not standing fully straight. And my pic is tilted so the right one looks taller.

Wyald was also cut out of the Golden Age trilogy. I don’t think featuring the Black Dog Knights would make it past the network censors lol.

On another note, the 1/6 Nuts figure I had on pre-order with BBTS just shipped. I’ll have to track down the Berserker Armor figure from several years ago, because I missed out on that one.

Back