Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, just my delusional ramblings. But I can dream.
I hope it's true... Guts needs an update with a good sculpt. The sculpt of the berserker edition was very good but it sucks that it was so limited...

Out of curiosity, does anyone have comparative photos of the old version of the black swordsman with the most recent one?

I hope it's true... Guts needs an update with a good sculpt. The sculpt of the berserker edition was very good but it sucks that it was so limited...

Out of curiosity, does anyone have comparative photos of the old version of the black swordsman with the most recent one?
Sculpt wise or figure wise? I own both old and new Black Swordsman

That's great, I've noticed that there is a certain quality update in the new release compared to the first one from years ago, is that correct?
It definitely is an improvement but I would have preferred a new likeness, especially for the angry expression. But neutral head is nice.

the old one ?

to be honest the neutral sculpt looks really awful even in this new release
Gotta agree, if they could just get that headsculpt right it would be a near perfect figure for me. I went ahead and ordered the new version but the heads still don't do much for me. It actually prompted me to try my hand a painting a headsculpt.

This third party head looks way better to me and its only 15 dollars. Just too bad it's not painted already.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/154734125082

Gotta agree, if they could just get that headsculpt right it would be a near perfect figure for me. I went ahead and ordered the new version but the heads still don't do much for me. It actually prompted me to try my hand a painting a headsculpt.

This third party head looks way better to me and its only 15 dollars. Just too bad it's not painted already.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/154734125082
It's a more realistic take on guts

I understand that a lot of people doesn't like it but at least for me it's a good option for the blackswordman

I'm still waiting for a better one

Attachments

• PXL_20240224_192229150.jpg
    PXL_20240224_192229150.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
It's a more realistic take on guts

I understand that a lot of people doesn't like it but at least for me it's a good option for the blackswordman

I'm still waiting for a better one
Nice that came out pretty good. I think the headsculpt works well with the figure because the body feels like a more "realistic" take on Guts too, which makes the headsculpts that it comes with feel even more cartoony to me. The cheeks on the neutral head look so rounded.

Knock on wood but my medicom guts still holds up pretty well. Love it so much

I can’t believe I didn’t think of this before but why haven’t we gotten like a femto from threezero ? I want that instead of zodd tbh
Pretty sure they said there are more SKUs coming, so it very well could be Femto after Zodd, but I totally agree

Last edited:
hey guys, does anyone know if there is a replacement hand peg for the Berserker Armor that matches the TZ one?

Back