Belet Detective Mr. Mystery Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clothes and acessories looks good.If we can find somebody who can make real likness head-it can be good for bash.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I'm quite fond of the style of clothing from this era so i might pick it up regardless of the headsculpt and other inaccuracies (the coat is missing it's pinstripe pattern for instance).

Got my belet Mr. Mystery today and I immediately discarded the head in favor of one I won of eBay five months ago. I love the outfit and accessories, but I'm going to have to get creative with the lock pick equipment.
Watson is put together with a Jude Law head I won from the same ebay seller and a Victorian outfit I got of Toy Anxiety a while back. Apologies for the cell phone pics.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418969593577.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418969593577.jpg
    783.2 KB · Views: 182
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418969605542.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418969605542.jpg
    671 KB · Views: 183
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418969618147.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418969618147.jpg
    722 KB · Views: 180
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418969632126.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418969632126.jpg
    552.6 KB · Views: 179
Great pics. I'm looking at the same heads now. I have an idea for Watson depending id I want the gray clothes or the brown ones.

I see some lose Belet H/S on ebay and they look better than production pics but not as good as yours.

I was also planning on making the leather belt/lock pick case but not holding any tools, just closed.

Last edited:
I'd say jump on those heads now. They're pretty well done and you'll be more than satisfied dwing. And if you make that lock pick case and belt, could you make two ;-), I'd love to buy a set off you.

I love the clothes for this figure. Might be worth it for those.

The head sculpt not so much.

While the sculpt is far from perfect, it's not completely horrible.
That said, I'm told more often that it looks like me than that it looks like RDJ. lol
belet holmes close.jpg
belet holmes-closer.jpg
If properly displayed... it can work quite nicely.
belet-holmes.jpg
I REALLY need to get a better outfit for my Watson.
belet holmes dio.jpg

Back