Beautiful one of a kind Custom Piece Hulk owns the Man of Steel !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_1393.jpg

Oh, please! Marvel rules all!..................this is about Marvel Vs. DC, right? Right!?

Could be, I like both Marvel and DC. I would rather see a more balanced depiction for hero on hero. This is for pure Hulk fans. Its like if someone did a statue of Wolverine gutting Batman or Ms Marvel snapping Wonder Woman's neck, maybe X23 cuts off Supergirls arms or Nova annhilates Green lantern. I dont want to see heros smash heros decisively but Hulk blurs that line sometimes. Why not have Hulk smash a villian why Superman. So not marvel vs dc more the concept of hero v hero. Hulk now looks like a villian or anarchist

Superman could pick up the hulk and fly him to the edge of the universe and leave him there like he did with Darkseid. Game over!
Hulk loses a lot of his advantage due to lack of flight power.

:lol @ Fanboys.

When are people going to understand that it all depends on which company is writing the fight to how its going to work out? If DC writers are at it then Superman would beat Hulk unconscious and then end with an understanding between him and Banner. Where if Marvel writes it, they actually let Hulk off the chain, so he'd probably find a way to rip his head off and drop it at the door of the Justice League as a warning to not get in his way.

In the end it doesn't matter one flying ____.

LIES! Hulk is stronger and would win in a fight. Damn it Mike. You know its true!!!!! YOU KNOW IT :panic: :panic: :panic:

I'm sorry, Superman would destroy the Hulk...and then hire a barber to properly cut the Hulk's hair.

Cool piece, i'd love to own it.

Superman could pick up the hulk and fly him to the edge of the universe and leave him there like he did with Darkseid. Game over!
Hulk loses a lot of his advantage due to lack of flight power.

Yup...that worked well for the illuminati didnt it? :wink1:

:lol @ Fanboys.

When are people going to understand that it all depends on which company is writing the fight to how its going to work out? If DC writers are at it then Superman would beat Hulk unconscious and then end with an understanding between him and Banner. Where if Marvel writes it, they actually let Hulk off the chain, so he'd probably find a way to rip his head off and drop it at the door of the Justice League as a warning to not get in his way.

In the end it doesn't matter one flying ____.

Yeah, powers are completely subjective. Superman and Hulks strength change drastically with the wave of a hand to fit the story. Power levels are all one big plot device. Still...the fan in me wants Hulk to kick Supes red and blue BUTT!! :yess:

one is wearing a flaming red underpants. on the outside. the other wears a flaming purple pants and spot a silly haircut. instead of trying to prove who's the stronger one, they both should just get a room and get it on already.

Naw, Superman delivered a money shot to Hulks face and knocked him out with it.

:lol

funniest post of the week.

:lol

supes and hulk should do a contest of who can shoot it the farthest. that should settle it.

Back