Beautiful one of a kind Custom Piece Hulk owns the Man of Steel !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS: I think I found the art the statue was based on:

141dtx.jpg

The statue looks much better than the art. Ugh.

Awesome looking piece! The action looks great, but I can't see Supes getting pounded like that, even by the Hulk.

Nice sculpting work. Unfortunately, not too impressed with the theme. Supes will always take Hulk in the long run. It's nice though that someone found a sculptor willing to depict such a distorted view. :)

Hulk is possibly stronger than Superman, but slower, can't fly, no heat vision, and dumber. Plus, if Superman starts losing, he just flies around the earth really quickly and turns back time, re-starting the fight over and over until he is able to win. But Hulk has the killer instinct that Superman doesn't, and less concern for innocent bystanders, etc., which could be a difference maker. So ultimately. . .Batman beats them both.

Hulk is possibly stronger than Superman, but slower, can't fly, no heat vision, and dumber. Plus, if Superman starts losing, he just flies around the earth really quickly and turns back time, re-starting the fight over and over until he is able to win. But Hulk has the killer instinct that Superman doesn't, and less concern for innocent bystanders, etc., which could be a difference maker. So ultimately. . .Batman beats them both.

:lol:lol:lol

I love the Hulk...and I know the madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets. But as other folks have said, Supes has too many tools in his arsenal....including super speed.

It's not like Hulk is rocking the Speed Force like the Flash...difficult to hit what you can't see or touch regardless of how angry Hulk becomes. Conversely, Supes could administer a ton of damage while using his super speed.

Ok...that's my contribution to the nerd war. :lol

Just wait until he changes back to Bruce Banner & heat vision his skinny ass to ashes.

End of story. :nana: :lol

It's like the meaning of comic books is the number 42

Back