Beast Maqette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have picked up this one if the Thing maquette was also pants-free. They would make a nice set: we could have had a new line of naked superheroes, featuring Beast's beast, Thing's thing, Juggernaut's juggernaut, and Cyclops' one-eyed monster.

Dammit, I want to hear more words of encouragement from you folks!

If we don't buy the Beast Maquette, how we will ever get the naked Storm or Psylocke maquette? :baicon6:

Maybe they can make him some slip on black or dark blue shorts possibly with the X logo so you have the option of displaying him in them or out if you prefer? It would sell much better then a commando Beast. It shouldn't run the cost up of the statue's production either. Because as is, I don't think he'll sell at all.

NEWS JUST IN! Exclusive version has a pair of briefs!

Talk about marketing genius...no one will want to buy the regular edition =)

What are you guys trying to say? Are you uncomfortable about the fact that the statue is ehhhh... naked??? Come on guys, Is that the real problem??? I hope not! This thing is just plane ugly (IMO)! And what is it with that ridicules pose??? What ever, there is really nothing cool or appealing about this statue, at least nothing I can see.

Beast the way he should look

I went ahead and fixed his flat head....I like it better now :)

Alice Adrenochrome said:
What are you guys trying to say? Are you uncomfortable about the fact that the statue is ehhhh... naked??? Come on guys, Is that the real problem??? I hope not! This thing is just plane ugly (IMO)! And what is it with that ridicules pose??? What ever, there is really nothing cool or appealing about this statue, at least nothing I can see.

Actually yea and I would rather have the comic version myself anyways.

OMG this piece is just down right ugly. :horror

screamingmetal said:
I'd probably display him in the closet.

It's been years since I've read an X-Men comic, but didn't Beast "come out of the closet" a few years ago??? :p :wacky :D

Well I guess Im on my own on a sinking ship on this one....but...I like the way they have done the hair sculpting and the glasses and the book. I do have to agree a pair of pants would be a great touch.

All you customizers out there buy em mak pants for them and sell them on ebay LOL.

My goodness. Who gave this piece the green light? Seriously, it is awful. Just being honest.

:horror
puke2.gif

You can get a tailor to make a pair of pants for it and pretend it's just a big 1/4 PF. Seriously, it will take more to improve this piece. The head sculpt may look mildly intelligent, but he is supposed to be fearsome also?

tomandshell said:
Many thanks!!!

bigbeast6xy.jpg

If I was a Sideshow painter, I would be gaging at every little pubic hair I had to paint on this thing! :yuck

Pants exclusive or not... Ill pass!

yes, I really hope sideshow read this thread and understand no one is going to buy this. so, Sideshow! Before this is released I urge you to chage it to a pf and have some cool Xmen pants or something on this piece. I really dont want them to have a bad sale, or sculpt some on.

Please.

Greedo said:
If I was a Sideshow painter, I would be gaging at every little pubic hair I had to paint on this thing! :yuck

I just feel real bad for the poor young Chinese girl sitting on the Legolas and Matrix twin boxes that has to paint this area over and over and over... :horror :p :duh ;)

Back