Beast Maqette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, the Stone Trolls are something like 1/24th scale I'm guessing and they're more manly than this guy. :horror :D I'm passing on this one but Juggernaut is very cool!

tomandshell said:
Finally I have found something worthy of a new avatar!!!

lolllll...disgusting.... but hey, if your wife loves it....

Last edited:
Many thanks!!!

bigbeast6xy.jpg

Whoa. I feel dirty after looking at that thing. What were they thinking? Is this how Beast is going to look in the movie? If so then it should be rated NC-17. What a way to take away a character's dignity.

I would be afraid to display that in my apartment. Visitors that didn't recognize Beast would think I am into some freaky stuff.

beast5wx.jpg

It seems that my wife found my new avatar less amusing than I did... It has been changed to preserve the tasteful standards of this message board. Sorry to all you Beast fans out there.

You US-Guys are so funny

Just post a naked Beast and you turn red :D

Doesn´t mean that I would buy this statue ;-)

I too dont like it, I dont get why theyd make it like this, plus if im getting one its Magneto, Phoenix, Wolverine or Cyclops.

Hopefully this is pre-production and they see the error in their ways and just put the X-Men pants on him. With all of the pictures on Sideshow already I really dount it will happen. But, so far if they look at this thread, they will see that no one wants one of these in its current state.

Shaihulud said:
I think its actually a vagina.

Beast has a mangina???

Other than all the disturbing crotch shots I like it. Beast has always been one of my favorite charactors though. Pants of some sort would have helped this one a bit I must admit. And no , I won't be buying it either.

Makes me think of some footage of Mark Hamill on the extras DVD for star wars talking about how the studio was worried about Chewbacca not having any pants. "Can the Wookie have pants? Why doesn't the Wookie have any pants? Can someone get the Wookie some pants?"

I find your lack of pants disturbing.

I guess we can't blame Sideshow, it's really not their design after all, it came from the X3 film designers. My only critique would be it looks like someone sat on his head, it's too flat. If he had some cool hair that stuck up on the side, almost like the wolverine figure it might look better.

Anyone good at photoshop....could you indulge me in my little request :)

Back