Prop BEAST KINGDOM - Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went with Hot toys. 29250095_1807310519565945_5645823433594896384_n.jpg

I had it ordered at 250, and when they sent the price increase I promptly (sadly) canceled.

You mean they requested more $ after you placed the order? They didn’t honor the original list price? That’s strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The HTs Gauntlet is gorgeous, BUT, FOR ME, I can buy the Jim Lee HUSH Superman from Prime 1 for damn near the same price. There's absolutely no way I would buy a giant hand at that price!! I know it's a different market, but it's the same money! Not knocking anyone who buys it, Just my own rationalization.

You mean they requested more $ after you placed the order? They didn’t honor the original list price? That’s strange.

That is exactly what happened. I went back and checked, and it's in their TOS (terms of service) that they're allowed to increase the price, if the manufacturer does as well.

Im confused. Its still 299 on BBTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got this:
Hello,

We have been notified by Diamond Comics that the suggested $299.99 MSRP for the Master Craft MC-004 Infinity Gauntlet PX Previews Exclusive Statue was incorrect on the solicitation they provided to us. The actual MSRP will be $399.99. Due to multiple price changes on this product, and as a thank-you for pre-ordering from us, we have adjusted all existing pre-orders to $349.99 (a $50 discount off the new MSRP).

If you no longer want this item, please log in and cancel it from your account. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact Customer Service for further assistance.

Thank you for pre-ordering from BigBadToyStore.

Man, if they are smart, they should lower the price significantly on this sooner than later. Trust me, later on this is gonna get discounted for sure. Extremely overpriced.

Back