Prop BEAST KINGDOM - Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the rock and how it sits in the rock, but the size difference really bothers me now.

For me, I guess I'll stick with the Hot Toys version.

HT is 1:1 and Beast Kingdom is 1/1.5 I'm not that good at metrics, so wouldn't BKs be bigger? Can someone do a size comparison for me? Sorry, I'm confused.

It's very basic math. 1:1.5 is essentially like 2:3 which means 66.67%. Like how 1:4 is 25%.

It's very basic math. 1:1.5 is essentially like 2:3 which means 66.67%. Like how 1:4 is 25%.

Got it. I still wish I had some sort of visual to see how much smaller this is in comparison to the HTs version. I'm more of a visual learner. Oh well.

Got it. I still wish I had some sort of visual to see how much smaller this is in comparison to the HTs version. I'm more of a visual learner. Oh well.

They made this:

28871879_2053866494850516_4174399485900699159_n.jpg

28685007_2053866474850518_7397048675905067516_n.jpg

Thank you so much! This helps out a lot. It still seems like a good size to me. (I do understand having it at the 1:1 size though)I guess folks are cancelling their orders on this now that it is back up on BBTS. It would be cool to see this next to Thanos on Throne.

What type of materials do they use on this? I am considering it, but haven't been able to find that.

Plus I read some reviews on their cap shields and Mjolnir, and they weren't very good, which concerns me slightly. I don't want sloppy.

Next to the cup, it looks BETTER.....I'll admit, but the 1:1 thing really bothers me for some reason. I just can't shake it. But I like the design and presentation a lot.

If I were planning to get this, I'd just wait for reviews, not enough info in regards to materials to warrant a preorder IMO.

Entertainment Earth has it for $249.99, pre-order, with free shipping. Took the plunge!

Looks about the same size as the Hasbro Gauntlet which is def not Hot Toys/Taurus Thanos 1:1 scale

Hopefully someone with the skill can photo shop this next to Thanos on the throne. That would be cool. If I could I would.

Hopefully someone with the skill can photo shop this next to Thanos on the throne. That would be cool. If I could I would.

I'd be curious as well. I think the advantage that this has is that it won't overpower the Throne, unlike the true 1:1s.

I'd be curious as well. I think the advantage that this has is that it won't overpower the Throne, unlike the true 1:1s.

That's a good point. I think I may just like that it isn't 1:1. I think this size may make a good complementary piece.

I'm warming to this as my Infinity War display piece. The Hasbro one looks far too flimsy in the videos I've seen and am I alone in being underwhelmed by the pics of the Hot Toys offering? The base does nothing for me and it just looks like somebody scaled up the Hasbro one and paid a customiser to half-ass paint it. This gauntlet is meant to be made out of metal right? The Hot Toys one looks about as metal

Any word on if this will be polystone and a numbered exclusive?

I get that it's still a month away but why are King Arts, Sideshow etc. sleeping on putting out alternatives in the $250-700 ballpark for one of the most desired replica collectables of the year?

I had it ordered at 250, and when they sent the price increase I promptly (sadly) canceled.

Back