Bd Mk 42 sideshow coming soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting that this is still listed on sideshows site. Maybe I'm not such an idiot huh? Nearly a month would be a long time to leave something that's a typo...

but....but....but its on the internet so it must be true.

mind-blown.gif

Interesting that this is still listed on sideshows site. Maybe I'm not such an idiot huh? Nearly a month would be a long time to leave something that's a typo...

They did make a mk 7 bd after selling a mk 7 with bd parts with it . Hot toys will sell anything as long as they make money lol

Wouldn't be counting chickens just yet.....

I'm not. I never said for a fact we where, or we where not getting this. Nor did I say if I wanted or didn't want it. If u read my initial post I was asking if anyone else saw the post and knew anything...and suddenly for asking a question and relaying the info I had recieved, I was the biggest d-bag and idiot this side of eternia. And the arguments where that it was a typo a few times.

I don't care if this egg hatches, disappears or, gets boiled, colored and hidden for Easter.

Just making a point is all.

I'm not. I never said for a fact we where, or we where not getting this. Nor did I say if I wanted or didn't want it. If u read my initial post I was asking if anyone else saw the post and knew anything...and suddenly for asking a question and relaying the info I had recieved, I was the biggest d-bag and idiot this side of eternia. And the arguments where that it was a typo a few times.

I don't care if this egg hatches, disappears or, gets boiled, colored and hidden for Easter.

Just making a point is all.

Glad you don't exaggerate at all or anything...

Glad you don't exaggerate at all or anything...

Right, because that never happens here. No one ever exaggerates to make a point on the internet. That's crazy talk. And, it's not like I explained said hyperboly by say I was just trying to make a point. But your right, I exaggerated. I didn't think anyone would talk it as gospel though. Not like it wasn't obviously exaggerated with the use of something over the top like a fake planet....wait...oh.

Right, because that never happens here. No one ever exaggerates to make a point on the internet. That's crazy talk. And, it's not like I explained said hyperboly by say I was just trying to make a point. But your right, I exaggerated. I didn't think anyone would talk it as gospel though. Not like it wasn't obviously exaggerated with the use of something over the top like a fake planet....wait...oh.

hyperbole*

you're

take*

hyperbole*

you're

take*

See, and they said your spelling bee championship would never serve you in the real world. You showed them!

If you can not argue the theme, argue with my very low iq auto correct iPhone feature. Siri is very ashamed.

Or we can just discuss the figure. I'm still not convinced this figure isn't real.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Especially if they do one in plastic not diecast.

If you think this is real than you need to rethink things. Clearly what Sideshow has responded is that it was a "TYPO" It's the Workshop Accessory pack up for order right now. Why they didn't take it down or change it is beyond me but everywhere you go you'll get the same answer including form the people over at Sideshow. I say let it go and lock this thread up.

See, and they said your spelling bee championship would never serve you in the real world. You showed them!

If you can not argue the theme, argue with my very low iq auto correct iPhone feature. Siri is very ashamed.
Thanks buddy, if subtlety is going to be your trolling style then sharpen up your grammar so you don't come across like a momo. :lol

Arguing this 'theme' is as fruitless as arguing over whether god exists. Have fun with that.

If you think this is real than you need to rethink things. Clearly what Sideshow has responded is that it was a "TYPO" It's the Workshop Accessory pack up for order right now. Why they didn't take it down or change it is beyond me but everywhere you go you'll get the same answer including form the people over at Sideshow. I say let it go and lock this thread up.

I'm with you on that my only question is WHY is still up at the SS website as a coming soon figure??

Thanks buddy, if subtlety is going to be your trolling style then sharpen up your grammar so you don't come across like a momo. :lol

Arguing this 'theme' is as fruitless as arguing over whether god exists. Have fun with that.

:lol

That's what I'm hoping for

oh god theres two of them now....

Back