[bbkill] UPDATE P.68 cast arrived~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: bbkill's Sculpts: Tattoo, Craig, Predator, Gump

Hello Guys!~~Thanks for loving the girl and I'm still on it~~But just too slow and busy to update it.

Here's an update to the girl, with new hair style~ it's quite challenging for molding though, I want more detail on the form and volume~

hair.jpg

Honestly her hair is so jet black in the movie that its hard to tell exactly what kind of cut she has. I have no idea if that's accurate.

:rotfl I have no clue for the hair too, a guessing game~ :cuckoo: But I like the combination of little bit all back and little bit pixie cut~ some wild feel~ And that small pigtail.

hair2.jpg

That looks great! Are you going to offer the Gump sculpt?

:rotfl I have no clue for the hair too, a guessing game~ :cuckoo: But I like the combination of little bit all back and little bit pixie cut~ some wild feel~ And that small pigtail.

hair2.jpg

I think the ponytail style with the pointy earring is her most memorable look, and you nailed it! :)

Hello Guys!~~Thanks for loving the girl and I'm still on it~~But just too slow and busy to update it.

Here's an update to the girl, with new hair style~ it's quite challenging for molding though, I want more detail on the form and volume~

hair.jpg

hair2.jpg

Actually your getting close. Based on when I saw the movie, the hair line is almost Asymmetrical. With it being slightly longer on the sides and a little bit shorter in the back with that patch of short bangs in front. Hope that helps. Here's a few more pictures.

rooney-mara-the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-movie-image-11.jpg

GirlWithTheDragonTattoo3a.jpg

GrilwithDragonTatt1.jpg

GrilwithDragonTatt3c.jpg

I finally have some time to update my girl and~ the craig.
The craig is for bond and also tattoo~ So far I have done a lot about craig and I feel this is the right proportion for him~

For the freaks who want the gump, I'm so sorry that it cannot be offered at the moment as the cast quality bad (well I do have a few good copies with little bit bubbles needing fix). I'm still practicing to do better molding and casting and I will see the possibility for vacuum casting. Sooner or later I will be able to produce my own heads. Thanks for all your support~

A reminder, If I go for printing, The earrings of the girl will not be included because they are just too tiny...will break easily

girl_3.jpg

girl_2.jpg

girl_1.jpg

craig_1.jpg

craig_2.jpg

bond_1.jpg

That bond is fantastic! Let me know if you ever make it available:yess::clap

Jesus man these are incredible. incredible!! Craig too wow. Jesus what an improvement.

Seriously man I NEED these please offer them. Will get Rooney and two Craig's one for dragon and one for bond.

As for the earrings no worries we can sources tiny rings to attach to the sculpt, you can leave her eyebrow ring in. Maybe youmcould cast the earrings separately and we can use a generic ring for the nose?

Regarding the Daniel Craig, I really, really like what I see!

One request, should you print one out and drill it so it can be used on a body, please post detailed pics of both the head on a body and of the head next to other heads so that we can see the size of it before any of us commit to it.

Last edited:

I finally have some time to update my girl and~ the craig.
The craig is for bond and also tattoo~ So far I have done a lot about craig and I feel this is the right proportion for him~

A reminder, If I go for printing, The earrings of the girl will not be included because they are just too tiny...will break easily

girl_3.jpg

girl_2.jpg

girl_1.jpg

craig_1.jpg

craig_2.jpg

bond_1.jpg

Love it. I wouldn't worry about the earrings. She doesn't wear them the whole movie anyways and they would be a pain to cast up even if seperate(like mentioned by others).

Nice work. Cant wait to see this casted up.

I was just thinking about ZBrush, does it use virtual cameras? If it does then the one you're using appears to have a focal length setting in the region of 95mm. This tends to produce something of a fish eye effect whereby the main focus seems to be on the nose.

A little while back I was talking to a professional photographer who helped Daz develop a character for their Daz Studio program and he recommended a focal length setting of 120mm. I gave this a try in Poser and it made a heap of difference. If you can make such an adjustment in ZBrush I recommend that you try it and then post another pic of the Daniel Craig head.

It's often noted that Daniel Craig never seems to look the same from photo to photo and I believe this is mainly due to whichever lens the photographer used.

I just thought this might help you achieve the best likeness possible

Back