[bbkill] UPDATE P.68 cast arrived~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: bbkill's Sculpts, Craig sculpt added P.3

Thanks there~
Personally i'm not a big fan of the original swedish version tattoo, but i will see the chance of make that heads~:)
But i promise you to have a rework on craig head, for bond or for tattoo, because he's my favourite actor.
Let's work harder in the year of dragon~:)

Btw, i found some old interesting stuff. Personal works for practice again. Not purely accurate referencing original pradetor because I modified some of the features for better form and details.

face_0102.jpg

mask_02.jpg

mask_01.jpg

I would be interested in this. Cool Predator sculpt you got there!

Re: bbkill's Sculpts: Tattoo, Craig, Predator, Gump

I would be interested in Craig, Lisbeth and Gump! I've always wanted a good Gump figure, it's too bad that bootleg looked nothing like him :(

Hi freaks, here's a custom lisbeth sculpt for practice~ I like the movie a lot~ still a digital sculpt, but will consider printing it out.

ZGrab06.jpg

ZGrab04.jpg

ZGrab03.jpg

ZGrab02.jpg

Seems to be a lot of interest in this lisbeth sculpt.

So are you going to print one up for reference so we can see her
in the 1/6 flesh...:pray:

Like I stated, I'm for sure up for this one. Will take several to make customs with.

Me too. I want one for sure if you are making copies. :pray:

Like I stated, I'm for sure up for this one. Will take several to make customs with.

yeah if your selling these id be in for craig

I just watched "The girl with the dragon tattoo" movie and I fell in love with lisbeth. Somehow I like girls that can kick my ass... weird... ANYWAYS... I'm down for one if you ever release it.

I just watched "The girl with the dragon tattoo" movie and I fell in love with lisbeth. Somehow I like girls that can kick my ass... weird... ANYWAYS... I'm down for one if you ever release it.

Don't say if ever....:thud:

It needs to be made. This can't be overlooked. Everyone
has made a Craig, Gumps been done and done well. No one
has touched Lisbeth and it will draw a lot of request once
seen in the flesh.

So bbkills, please don't let her fall off the "to make" list.

We need her......you know what I mean :exactly:

Lisbeth rocks! I'd love to make this figure. But I think he's just practicing with the program. Too bad, right?

Yup he never really expressed any intention to make her at all. What do you say guys? If bbkill isn't really down to sell his amazing sculpt should we shop around for someone to take in the project?

What outfit parts are available? I imagine that would be as tricky as the sculpt. Don't imagine they'll make a Barbie 'Lisbeth' with laptop and ass-plug.

So approximately how long will it be till we see the final Mara sculpt, out of curiosity?

That's the question, he doesn't seem to be making hard sculpts for sale... just "sculpting" in the computer.

Ah damn...what a big tease this thread is then.

If he's just playing around to see how some will look, then
he should do one lisbeth and give it to me when he's done with it....:rotfl:lol:lol

Guess I'll get to work on finding someone who wants to take the commission.

Back