• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[bbkill] Bond Connery, 28 Nov calling payment #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God dammit, Ray! Come on! Just.... you know, come on. What's wrong with you?

Fell out of my chair literally. That sculpt, that tux, with THAT paintwork... shocking (for lack of a better word). Bravo, Ray. You've got to be happy with that.

Hahaha man, I'm not gonna lie I'm about as happy as can be it sort of feels like I have my Grail now, but your praise with your passion for bond and discerning eye, it's about the highest praise I could get man, thanks! Glad it gets the Wor-Gar stamp of approval!

Thanks so much guys... I initially came into collecting 1/6 because I one day dreamed of having a kick ass Connery Bond but this is beyond anything I would have expected. BBKill closed a HUGE hole in my collection... so grateful!

Holly hell man you did a spot on job beautiful . I can not wait for Rahmier to paint mine next year .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just want to share my Connery. So glad he is in my collections. Thanks to BBkill.

S__4546574.jpg

Thanks for all kind words guy, I think I may add lower lashline to his eyes and little thicker eyebrowns to make him look better. :wink1:

Are these still available? Not sure when I'd have time to get a figure pulled together, but the sculpt looks fantastic.

bbkill

I would like some information which manages to come buy this head sculpt Sean Connery 1/6, comes already painted?

Back