• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[bbkill] Bond Connery, 28 Nov calling payment #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [bbkill] Bond Connery, interest list #1 21 Oct update

Please add me to the list!

Hey, since you've posted several pics of Brosnan, would you mind posting some more of this guy? Would make the waiting game more bearable!:pray::drool:bouncin

:goodpost: I'm not sure if the wait would be more bearable or worse, actually. :lol

Re: [bbkill] Bond Connery #1 9 Oct update

collage_20141010083604939_zpsed1f0bdd.jpg

Thanks guys! ! will try to create a list in coming days.
Actually I don't have a specific hair style for him, please feel free to use the sculpt in any occasion that you think feasible :)

actually i have some pictures posted before~
sorry no more update since the prototype being sent out for casting~

CAn i pls get on this list?

That is such a good sculpt .likeness is perfect, glad I'm on this ...

Mr.Chu, please put in list scottyb-he deserve such fine Connery!

Last edited:
Re: [bbkill] Bond Connery, list closed#1 25 Oct update

Yes, it's the Men's Hommes Vol.13 suit, and that's the gun the set comes with. The shoes are from the recent Hot Toys The Wolverine figure, as I didn't like the shoes the set came with. I find the suit pretty spot on to this:

IFmr7BM.jpg

I like it, to me it's a quality suit, but I'm far from the expert everyone else is, my only gripe was I bought a Hot Toys TTM21 and the suit couldn't get past the biceps much less the shoulders, so I had to search to find a TTM18 style body from a dealer I trusted.

Is it worth the price? I don't regret buying it, but I don't know if I'd recommend it, sorry to be all wish-washy but it all depends on if you have any use for the rest of the stuff it comes with, and what kind of look you want from your 007. Everyone in this hobby has a different view on what something worth in cold hard cash.

That Goldfinger suit Rdeezy put up is probably gonna be the best suit, if I had the money for it I might have gone for that one, the Toy City tux is the one the experts recommend which is cheaper then the one I bought, but this Mens Hommes one suits me just fine.

It looks like a nice enough suit. I own a Very Cool navy blue tux (Skyfall) and a Toys City tux (Dr. No). I'm content with those, but it never hurts to have multiple Bond suits around.

Yours looks really good, btw. Now, just to get the head. :D

I realize I'm chomping at the bit, but do you know about how much you're planning to charge, yet? Wasn't DC about $60?

One for me please i have send you a email too

Samuel

Cast update, test cast only: ) casting not finish
IMG_20141103_232818_zpsefe13031.jpg

Back