BBC Sherlock Custom Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found post in fb by Vimal-he did Poptoys Victorian Cumberbatch.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Just wanna tell you guys about this, but you beat me to it :D
I knew there's something when I saw the sculpt was so good.

Yeah I think I might pick up an extra head and try modding it into a standard Sherlock. The "Genius Detective" sculpt that's being offered again is really nice too and beautifully detailed, but just looks a bit too wide for my taste.

open box of BCS 221B

20170102_140721.jpg

20170102_140642.jpg

20170102_140653.jpg

20170102_141500.jpg

20170102_142140.jpg

20170102_142130_HDR.jpg

20170102_143015.jpg

20170102_143002.jpg

Out of curiousity, how heavy is the door diorama? How tall? Thanks.

Height is 525.

*EDIT - I didn't need to just go and measure that for you after all because BCS lists the details on their website:

Product Size: H535mm (21.1") W265mm (10.4") D185mm (7.28")**
Product Weight: 3.0 kg (6.61 lbs)**
Pack Size: H600mm (23.6") x W320mm (12.6") x D220mm (8.66")
Shipping Weight: 8.5 kg (18.7 lbs)**

Thank you. Trying to figure out if it will be too heavy or tall for any of my curio cabinets.

Are we allowed to mention the Poptoys Victorian Sherlock in this thread? I noticed another thread was shut down in which they were called evil bootleggers. :lol

Don't know if its the sculpt or the paint apps but from the prototype pictures I preferred it to the Big Chief version. Received the figure this morning and for £135 very happy with it.

Thanks for those links. :)
How much did you pay? It was only £105 but the rest was delivery from Hong Kong to the UK. I'm very happy with it. Sculpt certainly looks like Cumberbatch to me, brilliant tailoring and I just love the chair! Wish it came with a background but apart from that cant complain.

Thanks for those links. :)
How much did you pay? It was only £105 but the rest was delivery from Hong Kong to the UK. I'm very happy with it. Sculpt certainly looks like Cumberbatch to me, brilliant tailoring and I just love the chair! Wish it came with a background but apart from that cant complain.

I paid under £120 all in from Kit. I'm not a fan of the sculpt, but even at £135 it's a good figure :duff

I paid under £120 all in from Kit. I'm not a fan of the sculpt, but even at £135 it's a good figure :duff

Wow I overpaid then! Still very happy with this purchase. I feel it's not far off HT quality but that tailoring is even better. Great for the price.

Not sure why but I did think it came with a background. Have to try and get something to use or improvise one.

Is it possible to get a 1/6 hat stand I wonder to put his coat and deerstalker on. Can't decide whether to have him standing or sat in the chair lol. Was expecting to be underwhelmed but really loving this figure. Hope they make a Watson to go with it.

Can't see it on ebay at the moment, only plastic ones. The wooden one is great.

I have one similar to this:

1-6-Scale-Figure-font-b-doll-b-font-accessories-Coat-font-b-rack-b-font.jpg

That looks perfect!

They come up on ebay. From China.

Found it in my past emails! I bought it just over two years ago though and it was $34.

"Toy Model 1/6 Scale Scene Wooden Clothes Tree Fit for 12" action figure"

Back