BBC Sherlock Custom Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they took some of the padding out? I'll have a look at my one later.

It isn't from Pop Toys, Kcdesing made it!
I was talking to her last night, and she will tell me how much is it.. Then I pass to you guys if you're interested

Sorry, guys, my bad. I thought it was just a modified Pop Toys coat because of the buttons and button hole.

Here's the Pop Toys one out of storage - clearly different.

View attachment 293276

Much cleaner on hers - that's an excellent job.

Perhaps she could make us all new coats? :lol Definitely interested in a price.

Sorry, Cam - you were right :duff

I thought that was the BCS head too, like BLNadal said - repainted. Then I looked at mine and they're different. Then I checked the Iminime- different. Then I was confused. . . :lol Then I thought they'd taken the BCS sculpt, added hair and repainted. But, looking at this - it's so different from my spare BCS head.

View attachment 293285View attachment 293286

Viva Lai is a Hot Toys sculptor - He probably made it? I wonder if he's selling them? I do like it though.

Also looks like it's a necked sculpt, which would be pretty good for this figure.

I'm talking to her at facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kcdesign.kcdesign?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

And I think the headsculpt is a Dr. Strange modified:
14355046_1201464113251236_5974349707564554614_n.jpg

Maybe. I'm not sure. It doesn't look like it to me, but it could be - a lot of work to change that to the Sherlock.

He's a sculptor at HT, so maybe he did one at the same time as JC. Hong or had access to his? I don't know.

Maybe. I'm not sure. It doesn't look like it to me, but it could be - a lot of work to change that to the Sherlock.

He's a sculptor at HT, so maybe he did one at the same time as JC. Hong or had access to his? I don't know.

Viva sculpted this
From HT website: HEAD SCULPTED BY VIVA LAI & KOH HYEONG, SEOK

Sorry, guys!Who is Kcdesing and how I can contact her?

I see you asking Rocco for violin hands! :lol Good job. Let us know if he does them! Those guitar ones look great.

He's a nice guy. Trying asking him directly.

I will.I know him very well.If here will be even few of us not only me, I believe he'll make them.Who are in?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

So-Rocco is ready to make violin playing hands.We need to write down who is in.Guys?

I adwise to use Jascha Heifetz's hands.Will post pic later.

I'll have a pair - as long as they're reasonable cost - plus I know you won't rest until he makes them perfect :lol

I've just seen that Rocco is charging $15 international shipping on the hands. They only cost $25 in the first place, so I'd have to pass out of principle. Just makes them not worth it.

I've seen a lot of heads in the past that I'd like from Rocco too, but his international shipping costs have always put me off.

Viva sculpted this
From HT website: HEAD SCULPTED BY VIVA LAI & KOH HYEONG, SEOK

I would like to clarify that Koh Hyeong had do nothing for head scultpure but only seperate the hair parts!
This is 100% Viva work !

Back