Baywatch (Dwayne Johnson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I'm ashamed to admit it, but... I giggled...

1458216-seppuku.jpg

I'll probably watch it on BR...

I assume nobody here has seen this, but the Rock's meltdown is probably more hillarious than the movie itself...

It was a spoof comedy that never made itself out for more than what it was. I thought it was just ok, some of the jokes didn't really land for me, but some others were pretty good. I do not recommend seeing it in the theater. Not worth the money, but still somewhat entertaining.

It was a spoof comedy that never made itself out for more than what it was. I thought it was just ok, some of the jokes didn't really land for me, but some others were pretty good. I do not recommend seeing it in the theater. Not worth the money, but still somewhat entertaining.

same... my theater does $5 off on Tuesdays so I just got back from watching it.

You also can't have an R-rated raunchy/crude film with girls with big boobs and not show said boobs and expect to make money. :cuckoo:

They instead chose to show scrotum, and a lot of it :slap

yep' no boobs just a dead guys junk.And surprisingly terrible acting by everyone and not just for laughs either,of which there were only one or two.Except Ilfenesh Hadera as Stephanie who was actually very good.

Back