Battleground: Predator 1 vs. Predalien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win?

• Predator 1

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • Predalien

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters
I like it how he jammed it into the Aliens mouth

ohface.gif

Jam It! Jam It!

Jam It In!!

predator 1 would own wolf any day.
He was alot more agile and stealthy , I actually am not that keen on wolf , the first predator was obviously a better hunter , he didn't use a load of weapons like a *****. Wolf carried the gun/ dual plasma casters , the blue stuff , a whip , gauntlets , errr... loadsa crap. P1 used gauntlets and a cannon. When anderson said the avp preds were higher ranked than p1 thats what you call hallucinating!. I would like to see those fat bastards climbing trees in the jungle and taking on arnie and the crew. They would have no chance !!!.
P 1 would own the wolf plain and simple. He was an amazing hunter who got outsmarted by cleverness , which is not one of the predaliens best of abilities.
It was like a zillalien. It was stupid , big , daft and clumsy. If it had more athletic abilites it may of been able to kill p1 but I still don't think it would of.
P2 would of kicked its ass too. Fire a net on that ugly motherfuc*** !!.
:rock :rock

Predator 1? Psssh, the ORIGINAL and only REAL predator would kick the Predalien's ass. </sarcasm>

Who wouldn't wanna see this fight to the death?

k9av85.jpg

any predator can easily die in a pure hand-to-hand fight with an alien. but no alien is any match for a predator's arsenal. it all comes down to how well the predator uses his weapons. aliens tend to move a lot faster than a predator's targeting system.

Why does it seem that some people here (and by extension, many Alien and Pred fans) dislike the Predalien design?

I like it. It's big, fierce, possesses the tongue and mandibles, and can kick ass. What's not to like? Maybe it's the dreads, I'm not a huge fan of those, but it's not that distracting.

Obviously I choose Predalien over P1. I'd even choose Wolf over P1. We know that Wolf has been in some serious battles and has survived them with some battle scars. What do we know about the P1's previous experience? (I'm no Pred expert, I'm just going by the movies.)

I went with the PredAlien as well.

I know people show favoritism toward the first PREDATOR but like it has been said before, most of the time we saw him use his plasmacaster and he rarely got so physical...he used stealth more than any of the other Predators. This is even why I chose the Predator 2 over the original Predator...PRED2 was a pure, brutal hunter.

Judging by what we've seen the PredAlien do in his movie and the Predator do in his...I chose the PredAlien. And just like plasmid said above, I agree with him and I'd choose Wolf over the original Predator as well.

I went with the PredAlien as well.

I know people show favoritism toward the first PREDATOR but like it has been said before, most of the time we saw him use his plasmacaster and he rarely got so physical...he used stealth more than any of the other Predators. This is even why I chose the Predator 2 over the original Predator...PRED2 was a pure, brutal hunter.

Judging by what we've seen the PredAlien do in his movie and the Predator do in his...I chose the PredAlien. And just like plasmid said above, I agree with him and I'd choose Wolf over the original Predator as well.

:rock:rock:rock wolf and p2 for me as well:emperor

Back