battlefield bad company beta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is everyone getting this for the 360 or are we ready to venture over to the PS3 yet?

PS3 only gets games that are exclusive to it, past that I will always get the 360 version. I prefer the 360 controller over the PS one by a huge margin.

I don't like how people can buy weapons in this game. I hope it gets released on pc though because i love Battlefield. I use to hate it with a passion and then i tried out battlefield 2 and loved it. I am going to get the new battlefield game that looks like Team Fortress 2 for sure since it is free.

I got the beta downloaded last night and you can invite friends to play in your squad. I messed around on it for a minute it looks pretty cool I might pick it up on down the line.

I got the beta downloaded last night and you can invite friends to play in your squad. I messed around on it for a minute it looks pretty cool I might pick it up on down the line.

On the demo I don't think you can talk to your team mates or I haven't figured out what button you press yet

On the demo I don't think you can talk to your team mates or I haven't figured out what button you press yet

I didnt try to talk last night all I did was spawn in the back of a jeep and was shooting at people from the back of it.

Next time you guys are going to play the demo send me a pm.

Back