battlefield bad company beta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 maps both equally fun but totally different

1 map in desert you get to control tanks, helicopters, artillery as well as being a foot soldier

2 map is in a forest village with a monastery as high ground, very close quarters combats

sharp learning curve but awesome so far, if you have a 5.1 system it'll get a real work out

What kind of weaponry is there available?

4/5 categories demolition , assault etc.

assault start off with an m16 I think with grenade launcher & grenades

in another category you get shotgun & rocket launcher etc

there a other weapons that become available as you rank up

I just got the injection kit which you inject a needle into yourself if you sustain damage to restore your health

Last edited:
4/5 categories demolition , assault etc.

assault start off with an m16 I think with grenade launcher & grenades

in another category you get shotgun & rocket launcher etc

there a other weapons that become available as you rank up

I just got the injection kit which you inject a needle into yourself if you sustain dame to restore your health

That must be one nasty dame you've been wit if you need to inject yourself to get your health back:D

Bagels try preordering from gamestops website they are supposed to give you a beta key when you order online. I was gonna do it but between RSV2 and Dynasty Warriors 5 I dont have time to play anything else.

Bagels try preordering from gamestops website they are supposed to give you a beta key when you order online. I was gonna do it but between RSV2 and Dynasty Warriors 5 I dont have time to play anything else.

Thanks man, but I only pre-order through my local video game store, Game Crazy.

This game is ++++in' awesome, I played it for about an hour and I love it! It's similar to COD4, just add Tanks, Humvees, Gunboats, Helicopters, Etc. and abit of mayhem!! :rock

This game is ++++in' awesome, I played it for about an hour and I love it! It's similar to COD4, just add Tanks, Humvees, Gunboats, Helicopters, Etc. and abit of mayhem!! :rock

ill is there a cover system? If not it may be more COD4. Personally I like games with cover. It sounds fun though.

ill is there a cover system? If not it may be more COD4. Personally I like games with cover. It sounds fun though.
In this game cover would be worthless, you can blast wholes thru any structure. So if you take cover and the wall goes boom, your ++++ed.

In this game cover would be worthless, you can blast wholes thru any structure. So if you take cover and the wall goes boom, your ++++ed.

I will have to give it a shot. It may not be for me. Who knows. I like a cover system. If this is more on the arcade side like COD4 or Halo I may not be into it. I am still excited to try it out tough. I liked battle field and that was very much an arcade style game.

In these types of games, the pace is meant to be fast....so a cover system would be pointless in multiplayer....especially if youre fighting with 32 man teams.

Cover is what you make it...find a rock, tree, wall, vehicle and duck.

I will have to give it a shot. It may not be for me. Who knows. I like a cover system. If this is more on the arcade side like COD4 or Halo I may not be into it. I am still excited to try it out tough. I liked battle field and that was very much an arcade style game.

I agree. I am kind of over games where you just run around and blast everything within view. It's one reason why I got so into Gears at first over Halo and COD4. COD4 was better than Halo IMO, but still didn't have a cover system at all so you still had to blindly go around corners blasting and praying.

just sit back and be sniper then & laser target building, tanks etc. for missile attack
or jump in a helicopter but the artillery guns are good against the ill prepared pilot :D

just sit back and be sniper then & laser target building, tanks etc. for missile attack
or jump in a helicopter but the artillery guns are good against the ill prepared pilot :D

So there is flying in the game?

Back