Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played the beta on 360... it's "okay" I guess, feels like theirs no recoil in the guns.
Graphically I think it's a little muddier looking than BF3... I wish they added Rush instead of Conquest or Domination.

Boy, youre really hung up on that whole "all gaming pcs are 4k" thing. Did you get beat up by a pc when you were a kid?

Did I say 4K, so sorry, I really meant $3,999.99. :rotfl

$2500 pc will run this game perfect.

getting a GTX 780 in November.
so many amazing games coming.

I'm probably going to have to sell my body for those upgrades. :(

:lol

But seriously, I think I go to the 700 series skipping the 600 series. Like how our solid snake colleague is doing. And I'll need new RAM. $800 investment.

Gonna try to play some of the beta on my 360 this weekend just to see what its like. I'm getting a PS4 so it won't really be the same but its something to do none the less.

I'm cool with the console version. :rock

:goodpost:
Me 2, what i dont know i dont miss--well until my mates start to paste their PC game shots on my FB page :horror

someone, talking inbetween singing into the headset doesnt count either

LOL i dont know if a high pitch squeal from a kid, counts as spotting

:lol

I thought spotting was like using your comm rose. And it's telling your squad that you see a sniper or some bull**** which tags 'em red; making 'em easy to shoot.

:wink1:
God i hope so, would make others want to talk and play as a team. PS3 gaming is like "the silence of the lambs".
Dont have a good PC, but looking forward to trying that new addition

:wink1:
God i hope so, would make others want to talk and play as a team. PS3 gaming is like "the silence of the lambs".
Dont have a good PC, but looking forward to trying that new addition

Now that the PS4 comes with a mic, it probably wont be as bad on next gen. Just dont expect to hear anything worth listening to. You'll hear peoples tvs, their radios, conversations you'd rather not hear, screams of profanity and of course the zit faced kid trying out for American Idol now and then. That can all be fixed with the jute button, but it can be tough to get someone who actually wants to talk about the game and play it properly.

Back