'Batman: Year One' adaptation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to say I was and still am a fan of the O.C. :monkey1

Really looking forward to this

I understand the Kevin Conroy love, but there are others doing well as batman... Bruce Greenwood is terrific in RedHood & Young Justice as Batman. As but as I love Conroy, I'm happy for the voices to be switched, keeps it interesting..

Also, I like the O.C...

More O.C. love here - great show!

And in year one Batman is supposed to be young - so McKenzie makes perfect sense.

Good deal. I like Miller's Batman a lot. Wouldn't mind seeing a Frank Miller Batman trilogy translated to animation -- Year One, ASB&R (once finished), and TDKR.

SnakeDoc

The O.C was great.:monkey3

Have to say I was and still am a fan of the O.C. :monkey1

Really looking forward to this

Also, I like the O.C...

More O.C. love here - great show!

And in year one Batman is supposed to be young - so McKenzie makes perfect sense.

get-out.png

I remember some DC creative person (Bruce Timm maybe? Or maybe Frank Miller?) saying that Batman's "current" age in the comics was around 35.

Ahh that's just so silly IMO - all this rebooting they do in the comics... How can he be 35 and have a mid 20s Nightwing as his adopted son:cuckoo:

Anyway, i've not been keeping up with the Bat comics since the 'death' of Bruce Wayne... been meaning to... but its just not the same anymore (comics that is, I know Bruce is supposedly back now)

Ahh that's just so silly IMO - all this rebooting they do in the comics... How can he be 35 and have a mid 20s Nightwing as his adopted son:cuckoo:

Anyway, i've not been keeping up with the Bat comics since the 'death' of Bruce Wayne... been meaning to... but its just not the same anymore (comics that is, I know Bruce is supposedly back now)

it's not rebooting...it's just DC's timeline

Back