Statue Batman vs. Killer Croc Statue (Second Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got mine today and the only flaw it had was a broken batarang on croc's shoulder, lucky for me it was a clean brake and was easy to glue back on.

Just got mine today you guys had me worried. Thankfully mine arrived in great condition! Only thing wrong with it is a glob of paint on the belt. Which isn't a big deal other than that I am very happy with this piece. Didn't get the first one and so I couldn't miss out on this. My edition number is 282/2,500 by the way.

Got mine today, for my eye Lee at CDUK picking me out a mint version :yess:

As for the statue itself, I love it!! Totally EPIC!!

I received 2 for my shop to sell one was broken in 5 places, Batman at the arm and leg, 2 batarangs and 1 piece of concrete, The second only has 1 shoulder batarang broken off (and missing), Good to hear not all of them are like this, On that note anyone interested in a badly damaged one would make for a good art project / repaint? I may see what I can do with it but I'm not that good with this type of thing.

Got mine today, for my eye Lee at CDUK picking me out a mint version :yess:

As for the statue itself, I love it!! Totally EPIC!!

Yeah, if you were lucky enough to get a nice piece with no damage and a decent paint job, it's a great looking statue. However, if the paint apps looked closer to the prototype... then I would have called it EPIC. It falls just short of that for me only because of that reason. It's still an awesome looking statue though. I have it on display next to my bed on a night stand so I get to look at it quite a bit. :lol

I received 2 for my shop to sell one was broken in 5 places, Batman at the arm and leg, 2 batarangs and 1 piece of concrete, The second only has 1 shoulder batarang broken off (and missing), Good to hear not all of them are like this, On that note anyone interested in a badly damaged one would make for a good art project / repaint? I may see what I can do with it but I'm not that good with this type of thing.

Send it back to Diamond mate i refused the one i was sent it wasn't broke but it was missing 3 pieces.

I can see this debacle costing DC Collectibles a lot because they are not going to want these returned.

Send it back to Diamond mate i refused the one i was sent it wasn't broke but it was missing 3 pieces.

I can see this debacle costing DC Collectibles a lot because they are not going to want these returned.

Mine came from Entertainment Earth Distribution, Who does not accept damaged items back, If you pay full price at EE they have a mint condition guarantee, Wholesale distribution they do not and I've been refused a replacement in the past.... Now for the good news they said that they would make a claim with Fedex on my behalf, I didn't hear anything for a few days and yesterday I received an email saying they were sending me out 2 more statues 1 now and 1 when it comes in stock :yess: So they have made everything right and insured that I stay a customer, I was fairly upset about this $400 for 2 broken statues would have been a big loss for me..... Hopefully the 2 new ones are intact. Good luck on yours too ditch!

get today,really insane piece,dinamic 100%
020_zps59b171c7.jpg

023_zps0ef1c66e.jpg

027_zpse5a84742.jpg

more pics at my thread :duff

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77065&page=65

Love the pics electroshock. The cape and mask looks awesome in your pics. That's the one thing I think looks better than the original release. It looks so life like. It's also in black which is the only color I like for Bats uniform.

Love the pics electroshock. The cape and mask looks awesome in your pics. That's the one thing I think looks better than the original release. It looks so life like. It's also in black which is the only color I like for Bats uniform.

yep,it´s a great and dinamic piece,i like both suits but black just made him bright

Back