BATMAN versus KILLER CROC statue! PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can actually re-create this battle with a single Minimate 2-pack! :rock

https://cgi.ebay.com/DC-MiniMates-S...460?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f6eb4de4

Unfortunately, it just isn't the same somehow :(

Yea, I've seen this item some time back. Unfortunately, the price is beyond me. Its not expensive but it all add up and thus a pass for me. Besides, If I buy it as a package, I won't open it. Although the package is nice enough to display and I like it that you can display it without openning it, sometimes I just feel like too old for this small minimates stuff. I have just about enough minimates for now but I might pick it up a year from now. No rush, I'll buy one when I see a good deal.

If they did a mini-vs. line (like what they did with the Jim Lee statues) that was specific to Gotham, I'd buy them all.

Oh yea, I also have a full size Jim Lee Superman statue and its the only Sup statue I have. Unless they can top this one, I ain't getting any more Sup. And the mini just doesn't do Jim Lee justice IMO. If you're ok with the mini, fine by me.

If there's a good deal on a Jim Lee full size Batman statue, I might break my one statue per char rule. It will go well with my full size Sup eventhough I wasn't totally impress with the details/cape. I will resist, I will resist!!!

Back