BATMAN versus KILLER CROC statue! PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but was wondering if anyone recieved this statue from bbts yet? The website says Dec, nut looks like it was released a few months ago...

I was looking online for this a couple weeks ago, and couldn't find one anywhere. Now only one is on eBay and going for $400 and rising. Too bad. This is the one Batman statue I would have liked for my collection, but I'm not paying $400 for it.

At this point,Ebay seems to be the last place to find one, but at a premium price. I was lucky enough to find one at retail at a LCS not too long ago so that's my suggestion. Get on the phone and do some old school recon to all the LCS's in your city. You never know.

It's one of the BEST DCD statues I've ever owned and it now holds a very high place in my collection. 37 of 1500! After getting this piece I'm now on the hunt for the Superman Vs.Darkseid statue which also has become impossible to find. Best of luck to both of us!

I don't even know if my town has a comic shop anymore. One closed down for sure. I just tried calling the other one and the phone was disconnected :(

Bah.

This is the best Batman Statue I have seen to this day...
Unfortunately the one shop I know near me had never heard of this one...so eBay it is...

I am shocked at what this is going for on ebay. I am kicking myself for not picking it up from my local comic shop earlier this year when they had it on sale.

I have one on "preorder" with bigbadtoystore, but i'm starting to think they might not ever get them in stock. Same thing happened when i preordered the medicom kent, they never got them in and just kept pushing the date back on the website....

Very cool statue, one of the better ones they put out. I agree no way is this worth $400 or whatever it goes on eBay but I would buy it for retail for sure.

If they did a mini-vs. line (like what they did with the Jim Lee statues) that was specific to Gotham, I'd buy them all.

If you're happy with them, fine by me. But I prefer to stay away from mini statue. Its bad enough that they're small compared to Sideshow's 1/5 and 1/4 scale. I've been tempted with great deal of Bowen on ebay too, but I've hold my ground.

Minimates, Hero Squad, Mighty Muggs are different.

Back