Statue Batman V Superman: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you mean this picture
4688654dc88ae5eed7741b904b0a9ec4.jpg

If that's the production version, yikes.... Glad I didn't order it... Looks like something DC Direct would put out...

Seems like I am the only one still looking forward to this piece lol
But i did like the initial fs better

Just curious is you cancel a po do u get your money back ? Or can u put it on another po???

Just curious is you cancel a po do u get your money back ? Or can u put it on another po???

General rule is you lose your NRD but get back any flex payments. People have been known to move one NRD to another piece (myself included) but you have to ask nicely and no guarantees, and only a one time thing

Sideshow just can't do an actors likeness...they have failed time and time again, Im so glad I didn't pre-order this...

Sideshow just can't do an actors likeness...they have failed time and time again, Im so glad I didn't pre-order this...

I think that the “headsculpt” and ONLY the sculpt is sufficient enough for a commissioned repaint. I’ve seen painters do wonders on Jaks Pacific action figures so I don’t see any reason they couldn’t do the same with this. I just think that this pose and everything else (except maybe the hair) gets Top marks.

I'm still looking forward to this statue. :D I have faith that Sideshow can deliver a quality piece; recent history proved that to me with the Jane Foster/Thor PF, it's an excellent statue all the way around.

Having said that, if I don't like what I see when I unpackage her then I'll return for refund.

IMG_1862.jpgI have a small female figure collection, may have to move one, With the base ww is over 20 inches tall!

I ask the support for pictures on Wednesday... No answer until now [emoji848]

Well even tho I have one more flex payment left, I'm gonna be canceling this one. Being a huge Supes fan, I'm gonna be getting the new PF and put the funds refunded back to me towards that.

Congrats to those still getting her. And hopefully the likeness is better when shw comes out.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Well even tho I have one more flex payment left, I'm gonna be canceling this one. Being a huge Supes fan, I'm gonna be getting the new PF and put the funds refunded back to me towards that.

Congrats to those still getting her. And hopefully the likeness is better when shw comes out.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it never really had a likeness to the actress to be in with, though there are a couple here who are adamant that they've since improved on that.

Anyone who's been collecting for the past few years knows that Sideshow can't really do actor likenesses anymore.... or simply don't bother to try anymore.

If Hot Toys, Iron Studios, Prime 1 and Blitzway can do it, why can't Sideshow?

Likeliness aside the statue is spectacular.

You would think with the power that sideshow has they could work on getting better people who can do better head sculpts.

After watching Sideshows Out of the Box video, I swear I can hear the mouse clicks of collectors cancelling their preorders:dunno

IMG_0114.jpg

(Whenever I attach photos from the iPads print screen function the photos get converted to a smaller file for some reason).

Head awful! Rest is stellar...oh well I guess I will let my order go through...................I HOPE in person the HS looks better than that video view of it

Back