Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, now I get it. Yeah, the Superman situation was pretty bad from what I remember. That H'el thing dragged on a for a while, didn't it?
Yeah, and the story wasn't even that great, now all the Snyder crossovers among the Batfamily tittles were great, and worth every read.

Exactly. CWII is boring as hell, but I can just skip it and not miss anything from ym usual books. But if say, you're reading Silk, you need to also read Spider-Woman and Spider-Gwen for the whole story. And the same will happen this October with Batman, and it pisses me off that it's happening so fast. I'm not buying Nightwing or Detective, and it's a 6-part crossover. That's just bollocks IMO.
I'll torrent it, and if the story is good I'll get the trade.

Well, the art is breathtaking and the story is actually rather good... That and it's one of Tumblr's favourite books. Marvel's been playing it smart for a while. They always make these announcements in the View, the Times, all of that. They're very well connected.
yeah but it's been **** for ages since it started, and even then it picked up sales, it's nonsensical, Kamala deserves that spot imo, it's much much relevant because of the muslim thing and better in every way.

C0WatoHI6Ys_zpsyz5dn9vv.jpg

Mexican prison Flash, what a great idea.

No man, you're missing the genius of it. It's Guerilla warfare Flash. Subconsciously we're going to associate Guerilla with gorilla, and naturally you're mind is supposed to gravitate to the mind blowing conclusion that Gorilla Grodd is mind controlling Barry Allen.

Just watched the ultimate cut and this scene was still missing unless I missed it. Wonder where it fit in or if it was for the trailer only.

batfleck3.gif

It's in both cuts though.

I'm not sure about the extended cut (I haven't seen that yet because I'll be picking up the blu ray on the 19th) but in the theatrical cut, that shot of Bats is seen just before he uses the rifle to shoot a tracker on the trailer that was being used to smuggle the kryptonite to Lex.

Oh, sorry Ultron, I didn't see your response.

I went back and cheked both cuts, you're right, it's not there per say, that scene in your gif, with the rifle resting is shot from a different angle in the actual movie, from above, and once he's aiming and about to shoot, it's that angle from the gif.

5Fgn1HM.jpg

OrT3ruU.jpg

It just dawned on me that during the library party Bruce is wearing a blue dress suit same color as Superman's costume and Clark's dress suit is like a wool material dark grey color with a similar rough texture like the Bat costume.

Go look.

Cool!

Oh, sorry Ultron, I didn't see your response.

I went back and cheked both cuts, you're right, it's not there per say, that scene in your gif, with the rifle resting is shot from a different angle in the actual movie, from above, and once he's aiming and about to shoot, it's that angle from the gif.

5Fgn1HM.jpg

OrT3ruU.jpg

Thanks for checking this for me, I appreciate it. Somehow I missed noticing this in any of my viewings. I do recall it now it's pointed out to me but was expecting another scene something like in TDKR which is why I didn't link it to the tracker scene.

Thanks again.

It just dawned on me that during the library party Bruce is wearing a blue dress suit same color as Superman's costume and Clark's dress suit is like a wool material dark grey color with a similar rough texture like the Bat costume.

Go look.

Cool!

image.jpeg

I think I would've prefered Lex manipulating the government into directly creating Abomination instead of him being so directly involved inside the pool with naked Zod.

Also, how did Lex know that Superman couldn't see thru lead?

In STM Superman actually reveals that in an interview with Lois.

Did he do the same in MOS and I just forgot.

I think I would've prefered Lex manipulating the government into directly creating Abomination instead of him being so directly involved inside the pool with naked Zod.

Also, how did Lex know that Superman couldn't see thru lead?

In STM Superman actually reveals that in an interview with Lois.

Did he do the same in MOS and I just forgot.

Nah, not being able to see through lead wasn't addressed in MoS. I can sort of see why they cut that that part for the theatrical release.

I'm not sure about the extended cut (I haven't seen that yet because I'll be picking up the blu ray on the 19th) but in the theatrical cut, that shot of Bats is seen just before he uses the rifle to shoot a tracker on the trailer that was being used to smuggle the kryptonite to Lex.
Actually, Snyder thought it would be "fun" to have Bats sniping random passersby in the deleted scene. The studio initially allowed them to shoot it as a compromise, since they nixed Snyder's proposed Batman rape scene.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back