Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if there was one thing i hoped bit snyder back was that lex casting. i didnt think it would be trashed this bad but im glad the lex hate is real.
same goes for Eisenberg for accepting it, kinda hope he gets nominated for razzie

Now see, you are doing the exact same thing you were calling Roy out on. Hating on Eisenberg Lex even before even seeing the movie for yourself.

Kettle and Pot bro :lol

Well, chaps, I'm bowing out of this thread. Already. It's just too negative for my current sensibilities (I purposely cut negative energy out of my life as much as possible these days, and I'm much healthier and happier as a result.) Too much posturing and snarkiness (or worse) for me.

I can see the battle lines have been drawn, and this thread will be an even worse slug fest after a couple more days. And I have absolutely no interest in that. Different opinions are great (both pro and con) but circular arguments bore me to death now. I can't even stand that with important things like politics; so you can imagine how insufferable it becomes for me with things like this. :lol

Anyway, when it comes to this film I'd rather deal in simple facts and anecdotes than personal opinion. But I can see there will also be no place for that here. So, I'm out. You can find me in other less... millennial... threads. :monkey3

Ciao!

:duff

O lord here we go. The flame is so hot I can feel through the computer screen. Or my computer is about to explode.

Now see, you are doing the exact same thing you were calling Roy out on. Hating on Eisenberg Lex even before even seeing the movie for yourself.

Kettle and Pot bro :lol

no because the movie is out and the reviews agree hes bad (trusted reviews). i didnt spend weeks trashing on lex on end. (or spamming it) over and over. (i only do that with ghostbusters which i already said i have trolled) i was not on board with lex but i didnt 100% hated on it for weeks. i already said it but i think there is a big difference between not liking something (even strongly) and flat out hating it 100% without reason. (the trolling comes when you post that 100% hate daily) besides i legitimate had a little bit of hope snyder saw something in him we didnt,

Last edited:
Read the Forbes review- the guy prasises Jesse and says the film is stunning, masterpiece visually. However he grouses the most about Affleck's Batman!!! He even gets on the side of Snyder wanting him to have another chance with JL. A negative review that is filled with praises!

Well, chaps, I'm bowing out of this thread. Already. It's just too negative for my current sensibilities (I purposely cut negative energy out of my life as much as possible these days, and I'm much healthier and happier as a result.) Too much posturing and snarkiness (or worse) for me.

I can see the battle lines have been drawn, and this thread will be an even worse slug fest after a couple more days. And I have absolutely no interest in that. Different opinions are great (both pro and con) but circular arguments bore me to death now. I can't even stand that with important things like politics; so you can imagine how insufferable it becomes for me with things like this. :lol

Anyway, when it comes to this film I'd rather deal in simple facts and anecdotes than personal opinion. But I can see there will also be no place for that here. So, I'm out. You can find me in other less... millennial... threads. :monkey3

Ciao!

we lost Irish!

giphy.gif

Ciao!

"We need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman

and Zack!:lol

I had felt from the first trailer I saw that this wasn't going to be my cup of tea. To me, Snyder really changed the core of who these characters are. I haven't seen this yet, but based on the reviews, it does in fact seem like batman kills people. I just can't accept that, it's not for me. And watching Eisenburg, again from the little footage I've seen, just didn't do it for me either. And all of these issues I have seem to be accurate based on the reviews, so I'll skip this in the theaters and save myself the 15 bucks.

Well, chaps, I'm bowing out of this thread. Already. It's just too negative for my current sensibilities (I purposely cut negative energy out of my life as much as possible these days, and I'm much healthier and happier as a result.)

Ciao!

Yea man its best to get out of this while you can. Facebook is on fire.

Don't worry guys. The Lego Batman Movie will let you forget the horrible reviews of BvS. :wink1:

lego-batman-movie-logo-405x600.jpg

legobatmnheader1.jpg

635939926062909490-lgb-trl-bc-0029.jpg

635939935627174799-lgb-trl-bc-0015.jpg

Trailer is coming later today.

I had felt from the first trailer I saw that this wasn't going to be my cup of tea. To me, Snyder really changed the core of who these characters are. I haven't seen this yet, but based on the reviews, it does in fact seem like batman kills people. I just can't accept that, it's not for me. And watching Eisenburg, again from the little footage I've seen, just didn't do it for me either. And all of these issues I have seem to be accurate based on the reviews, so I'll skip this in the theaters and save myself the 15 bucks.

I just love how comics, cartoons/animated movies, live action films, video games and other things try so hard to make people be aware that Batman doesn't kill, then this movie comes out and flushes all of it down the drain. Sounds legit.

_1430449029.gif

I just love how comics, cartoons/animated movies, live action films, video games and other things try so hard to make people be aware that Batman doesn't kill, then this movie comes out and flushes all of it down the drain. Sounds legit.

_1430449029.gif

I remember people saying that this couldnt be batman and that this had to be a Luthor plane :lol

I'll love seeing this scene on the big screen. Oh wait, it doesn't make sense anymore because the Michael Keaton Batman has been reincarnated as Ben Affleck.

Batmans out to break necks and pile up many bodies
Michael-Keaton-Batman-Jealous-Affleck.jpg

Back