Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sallah

This is stomach turning to read :lol

so kids will find this boring ?

64209758.jpg

It's just a damn question man, stop being so defensive. You're replying to everyone that has even the slightest of negative things to say. Some of us don't really consider brooding, grim n' gritty flicks to be thought provoking, you know. If that was the case, then "The Boys" would be the pinnacle of Comicdom. It's why Waid's Daredevil is considered brilliant. He balances the darkness of the character with the lust for life. But hey, why be objective when you can just call people with different opinions "kids"? Go take a break, mate...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sallah

Sigh, it's exactly what I feared it'd be... Thanks for the confirmation though, I appreciate you taking the time to answer our questions!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sallah

I wish WB would just do a full blown TDKR movie and get it over with...but the animated one is probably going to be all there ever will be

Thanks James, you're a hero to the village people. :duff

Oh well, back to catching up with the latest episodes of Gotham for me. At least that's buckets of fun. :lol

64209758.jpg

It's just a damn question man, stop being so defensive. You're replying to everyone that has even the slightest of negative things to say. Some of us don't really consider brooding, grim n' gritty flicks to be thought provoking, you know. If that was the case, then "The Boys" would be the pinnacle of Comicdom. It's why Waid's Daredevil is considered brilliant. He balances the darkness of the character with the lust for life. But hey, why be objective when you can just call people with different opinions "kids"? Go take a break, mate...

ITS A REAL QUESTION... ( i should have quoted sallah)

it wasnt even directed at you, :lol wtf are you talking about being salty? one of the videos i posted said kids that go with their parents will hate this, that this is not for kids at all....

ironic that you gave me this salty speech when i wasnt even talking to you :lol

Sigh, it's exactly what I feared it'd be... Thanks for the confirmation though, I appreciate you taking the time to answer our questions!

No problem!

I wish WB would just do a full blown TDKR movie and get it over with...but the animated one is probably going to be all there ever will be

Sadly, this movie snipping bits and pieces from it probably negates any chance we ever had at a live action version. :(

Sallah

ITS A REAL QUESTION... ( i should have quoted sallah)

it wasnt even directed at you, :lol wtf are you talking about being salty? one of the videos i posted said kids that go with their parents will hate this, that this is not for kids at all....

ironic that you gave me this salty speech when i wasnt even talking to you :lol

I apologize then, I thought it was directed at me, since you didn't quote anyone.

Yup. Three stages of failure/success. Personal (do I like it?), critical (do critics like it?), financial (did it make money?).

If I enjoy it, critics like it, and it makes money... it is a overall success. For example, The Force Awakens or Deadpool.

If I enjoy it, critics like it, and it doesn't make money... it is a critical success. For example, Blade Runner.

If I enjoy it, critics hate it, and it doesn't make money... it is a personal success. For example, The Lone Ranger.

If I enjoy it, critics hate it, and it makes money... it is a casual success. For example, Transformers.

If I don't enjoy it, critics like it, and it makes money... it is a success. For example, The Godfather.

If I don't enjoy it, critics don't like it, and it makes money... it is a financial success. For example, The Last Airbender.

If I don't enjoy it, critics don't like it, and it doesn't make money... it is a complete failure. For example, Fantastic 4.

You LIKED The Lone Ranger??? There is HOPE for you yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol

Why? He adored "Jerkassic Whoreld" which was a pukefest.

he would never agree to disliking aything comic book or superhero because hes such a big fan, if he had problems then you KNOW this movie is messy (just look at his shelves... theres likr 4 bvs toys in there already)

Back