Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait till difabio drops by after seeing it :panic:

Eh, I've seen worse. ComicVine has gone absolutely nuts. There's a new BvS ratings thread created every 2 hours or so, no joke. And inside of them? Woo boy... I've seen someone call Marvel (who obviously bribed the critics) worse than ISIS. Trust me, this place is normal as of now...

Eh, I've seen worse. ComicVine has gone absolutely nuts. There's a new BvS ratings thread created every 2 hours or so, no joke. And inside of them? Woo boy... I've seen someone call Marvel (who obviously bribed the critics) worse than ISIS. Trust me, this place is normal as of now...

IMDB seems to be going insane too. there are really really hardcore dc fans freaking out lol.

Oh I have no doubt about that. Anything is better than the Steroided Sean Connery voice guy and magic Prison doctors that can repair crumbled spines.

So if Batman kills people either by accident or on purpose then why is the Joker still alive n the DC universe?

So, I guess the whole story arc with Red Hood potentially appearing is tainted now? how will it work properly? Jason Todd returned and was willing to do what Batman wouldn't. This movie completely destroys that morale that Batman is supposed to have, in order to make a story like that make sense.

e69cba4c009d73cb7731f796f6efe6c6.jpg
batman_12_batman_under_the_hood_blu-ray.jpg

If they haven't screwed up further and turned Joker into Jason or Grayson, Todd holding Joker at gunpoint and telling him to shoot him would have no weight whatsoever. This Batman would clearly let Joker be killed. Speaking of which, why is Joker alive in Suicide Squad? Seriously? Why??? It would be like killing criminals who rob banks, yet finding the person who killed your son and sending him to jail. What the hell? Where's the logic?

Screw it, let Spider-Man start offing people in the reboot next year if they shoot at him. Wait what's that? He doesn't kill people? It's not true to his character? Then what the hell did I just watch during Batman v Superman on Monday?

The 3 hour and 5 minute cut will fix it all.

So will replacing Lex and Doomsday from what I'm reading. :lol

if there was one thing i hoped bit snyder back was that lex casting. i didnt think it would be trashed this bad but im glad the lex hate is real.
same goes for Eisenberg for accepting it, kinda hope he gets nominated for razzie

Back