Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

I never saw this coming.
As a director he did great with The Town and Argo,and decent as an Actor.As long as he does those kind of movies he'll do well as an actor.

In my eyes,he simply doesn't have what it takes to play a superhero like Batman,but he might surprise us.
If it was Nolan,i know he would have made Affleck a great Batman,but not with Znyder.

This news gave me instant insomnia, I couldn't fall asleep knowing this news and when I did, only slept on and off in 3 hours.

As of right now... I actually want Christian Bale back and that says a lot.

Throughout Zack Snyder's films, I have never questioned his choices for actors in there roles, most of them were unknowns to me but they always turned out to be perfect... I suppose I just have to trust that they saw something about Ben Affleck from all of the other actors that auditioned.

I hope he does a good job and who knows, he could pleasantly surprise us.

Still think he's one goofy looking M***** ******er though.

This news gave me instant insomnia, I couldn't fall asleep knowing this news and when I did, only slept on and off in 3 hours.

Let's re-shift our priorities shall we?

americanpsycho-christianbale-goofy-tsr.jpg

Wow, the outrage is actually pretty scary across the internetz. Wish people acted like this over real issues. Batman probably wishes that too.

I'll be really surprised if they don't call the whole thing off.

Let's re-shift our priorities shall we?

This is pretty big news dude(well for me it is)

Batman has been my favorite comic book character since I was 2 or 3 years old... and after the Nolan trilogy(which I absolutely hated) was looking forward to Snyder's version, a director I really admire.

As of right now, I'm not looking forward to it much anymore. :(

I just don't get how huge Batman fans could possibly have hated the Nolan trilogy. But to each their own I guess.

You need some positivity in your life.

I'll be really surprised if they don't call the whole thing off.

Nah. It's happening. The haters will get on board. This is normal internet age behaviour.

I'm not exactly jumping for joy with the casting - it has me intrigued and it could go either way, but see no reason to hate on it.

Guess Affleck is the only actor who got to play Superman and Batman.

9574124277_f8840942ba_o.jpg

Nah. It's happening. The haters will get on board. This is normal internet age behaviour.

I'm not exactly jumping for joy with the casting - it has me intrigued and it could go either way, but see no reason to hate on it.

At this point i'm really rooting for Affleck as well.

Well, I officially downgraded my expectations for this movie. Probably a good thing. While Man of Steel was entertaining, the trailer got me so psyched, not even funny. Chris Reeve still rules.

Huge surprise and not in a good way. Kevin Smith must have defecated his pants when he found out. When Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer and George Clooney were announced (so before seeing the films ;)), I didn't bat an eye (ahemm). Ben Effin Affleck. As Batman. Uggh.

Beren

Yup ever since I watched magic city I wanted Jeff. I love his voice, so intimidating. And his work as the comedian was the best thing about watchmen for (me) anyway.

Behold again! The Batffleck Vs. The Batorgan

yeah. I know what you're all thinking. just how AWESOME The Batorgan would've been? A-MA-ZING!

This movie will divide nerds for all of eternity.

Affleck is 6'4, Cavill is 6'1. Batman will be taller than Superman. I predict Affleck with get all method on us and develop really bad posture.

This movie will divide nerds for all of eternity.

Nah, Schumacher brings everyone together. We hate in unison.

Yeah! I need some Superman! A real positive hero!

22.jpg

.....Oh....

As of right now... I actually want Christian Bale back and that says a lot.

Throughout Zack Snyder's films, I have never questioned his choices for actors in there roles, most of them were unknowns to me but they always turned out to be perfect... I suppose I just have to trust that they saw something about Ben Affleck from all of the other actors that auditioned.

I hope he does a good job and who knows, he could pleasantly surprise us.

You actually lost sleep over this:slap Jeez, I went on facebook right before the forum and Ben Affleck's face was all over my newsfeed. All I was thinking was, "Yep, can't wait to see all the b*tching over at the freaks":rotfl

Back