Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

Ok seriously what does his directing ability have to do with anything? Anything?

Post a scene right now off youtube that you watched in a movie that made you go "Wow! Ben Affleck has serious acting chops." Something that really made you feel a ton of emotion. Because I've never seen that role. Just a terrible choice, he doesn't even look old like they said they were going for. There are at least a ton of scenes in Mad Men that can make me understand why people would want Jon Hamm. When I think Ben Affleck all I can think of is Kevin Smith movies and failed action films like him trying and failing to replace Harrison Ford.

This news gave me instant insomnia, I couldn't fall asleep knowing this news and when I did, only slept on and off in 3 hours.

laughing-hysterically_thumb.gif

Ok seriously what does his directing ability have to do with anything? Anything?

Someone can look at the ****ty script Goyer came up with and say "The **** you will make me say this. "

Keaton would still be a better choice than Batfleck.

Yeah but the thing is, I don't really care that he's Batman. It doesn't phase me one way or another. I don't think any actor could get me interested, because this whole Batman Superman thing is a dumb, bad idea....that being said, I do like watching this cluster**** of fanboy tears. :lol So I guess, I do like Afleck after all!

Ben better start to bulk up working out some

Yeah but the thing is, I don't really care that he's Batman. It doesn't phase me one way or another. I don't think any actor could get me interested, because this whole Batman Superman thing is a dumb, bad idea....that being said, I do like watching this cluster**** of fanboy tears. :lol So I guess, I do like Afleck after all!

Yea well I also could care less about this movie as I've said for a while now but what you fail to realise is after this we go back to having a seperate Bat Franchise carried completely by Affleck and not just a cameo role.

Kill me now. Really no suprise though, these clowns found Ryan Reynolds talented. The guy is a slightly more successful Dane Cook.

Deckard, check out Hollywoodland if you haven't already. Affleck gave a great performance there, right down to some of the body movements and mannerisms of George Reeves.

Good. I hope he takes over. Batman is a tainted franchise.

Maybe a good Shumacherian level disaster would be good to cleanse the slate. Get rid of all the icky stigma these films now bring to the world, and start fresh.

Exactly sir. They were probably in fits of laughter at the marvel studios meeting room today.

A film featuring a talking racoon wielding a machine gun will be better than this effort.

Nerd tears fill my heart with joy :lecture

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM[/ame]

Deckard, check out Hollywoodland if you haven't already. Affleck gave a great performance there, right down to some of the body movements and mannerisms of George Reeves.

I've seen it. Doesn't make me think he can play a dark semi-villainous Batman.

You actually lost sleep over this:slap Jeez, I went on facebook right before the forum and Ben Affleck's face was all over my newsfeed. All I was thinking was, "Yep, can't wait to see all the b*tching over at the freaks":rotfl

Every three hours, "BEN AFFLECK!!!!!"

slide_309775_2730247_free.gif

True nerd horror!!!! :horror

I can't take it!!!!111

I can't wait for 2015.

"Oh man, Ben Affleck IS Batman. Holy ****! Knocked it out of the park!"

(Who's the BEST Batman - Poll by OSCORP)

Bale- 48 votes
Keaton- 43 votes
Clooney - 2 votes
Kilmer - 10 votes
Affleck- 76 votes

Your Highlander reboot is coming. There can be only... a few apparently. Clancy Brown will be replaced by a pretty boy too.

I don't fret over movies.

And reboots/remakes do nothing to the original product so :dunno

The best thing that can happen to bad remakes, is that they will soon be forgotten.

Anyone remember that ANOES remake that came out? No? Good. I feel better.

Back