Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices ...cried out NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if Ben Affleck ends up doing the best Batman ever put on Film? the ultimate batman?

What if he makes the best batman? and then they make another trilogy with him ?

Just saying...:dunno

What if Ben Affleck ends up doing the best Batman ever put on Film? the ultimate batman?

What if he makes the best batman? and then they make another trilogy with him ?

Just saying...:dunno

You mean like that Daredevil trilogy? Oh wait...

Each actor has a certain style when he is acting I am not sure if its the script or what but you see an actor play a role he some what repeats that style in all his movies I hope this will be much more dark I would hate to see the only thing that changes in Affleck's acting is the color of his costume

Deadpool is the Green Lantern???

Now see he made a great Deadpool because all this acting is the same funny sarcastic every movie I am seen him in he behaves that way so , so to carry that style in to Hal Jordon not so much I think he was trying to recreate a suave cocky pilot but it did not come out right

Who's going to play Alfred????

Ben Affleck? That's a cool choice. Looking forward to it.

Always AMAZED how bad they can mess up what would 've been great into a steaming pile........I dont see anything good coming from this and i realy was looking forward to this one. All hope is lost.:gah::mad:

The boyish Affleck of early 00 is a thing of the past. The man now has a proper aura of ruggedness about him. Certainly more so than Cavill. So I am sure he'll be able to play off of him nicely, and present the experienced Batman.

He can do brooding and he can be physically imposing, if he is presented in a serious tone (Like in The Town), rather than silly (like in The Daredevil).

Just pray that he won't bring the Boston accent. ;)

Always AMAZED how bad they can mess up what would 've been great into a steaming pile........I dont see anything good coming from this and i real was looking forward to this one. All hope is lost.

Why is that? Everyone said the same thing when people Like Keaton were cast as Batman or when Heath was cast as Joker. :dunno

Its not like they are reinventing the wheel, the character in his most recent incarnations is always a contrast between light and dark dark, brooding emotion under wraps that's who batman if he can pull that off he will his Daredevil could have used some work but I think that is the problem with the script

Back